three

A/N: Rhys is pronounced Reese, like Reeses pieces :) 

-----

“There.” I sighed happily, backing away to where Greyson was standing on his side of the room.

“I think it looks good.” He complimented with a shrug, looking over at me while I stood with my arms crossed.

“It better,” I huffed, running a hand through my messy curls. “I spent all morning working on it.”

He laughed shaking his head and taking a seat on his bed. I tilted my head slightly as I examined my side of the room further. My belongings had arrived early this morning and I made Greyson help me set it up to perfection. It had been a bit odd when I had to walk all the way down to the dorm lobby to retrieve my items in just the pajamas Greyson leant me. I think I made quite an impression on my fellow classmates…

I now had a full wardrobe with all my clothes, a packed desk containing all my school supplies, a neatly made bed that I had smoothed to perfection, and a wall scattered tidily with my most adored posters. My side of the room turned out much to my expectation—perfect.

“Are you sure you don’t want to messy it a bit? It’s so…clean.” Greyson commented from behind me, changing his voice to a disgusted tone near the end.

“It’s just how I like it.” I nodded firmly, walking back over to my mattress and pulling the sheets more towards me when I saw a certain crease. “Everything’s in order to my account.”

“Alright…” He sighed unsure, but still shut his mouth to not criticize my style of living any further. “At least you have all your stuff now.”

I nodded carelessly, biting my lip in concentration as I continued to fix and rearrange a couple items on my wooden desk.

I jumped at the sound of knocking on the dorm room door, spinning around to look at Greyson with wide eyes.

“Just sit.” He commanded, pointing to my bed and walking up to the door. “And don’t make a sound.”

I nodded, pushing myself back all the way to the corner of my bed where my pillow meets the wall. Considering my bed is pressed tightly to the wall of the room, I was able to lean back on the cold surface.

Greyson exhaled, pressing the side of his face to smooth texture of the door, “Who is it?”

I heard a quiet, “It’s me!” come from the other side.

I watched Greyson’s lips twitch into a smile as he opened the door hurriedly. Without another word, he pulled the unknown person into a tight hug while shutting the door behind them. “What’re you doing here? You know how I feel about you coming up to the Alpha floor.”

“Oh stop worrying.” The person I now identified as a quite petite boy, chuckled. “I’m already bonded, what are they going to do?”

“Just cause you’re bonded doesn’t mean they won’t do other things.” Greyson huffed, his voice sounding a bit irritated.

I couldn’t see the other persons face, considering his back was to me while Greyson hugged him, but I could somehow guess that this boy is an Omega. I could tell from the way he stands, and the way his body is structured. He’s small, his head only coming up to Greyson’s shoulder. His body is more curled in, like he’s trying to feel the protection of the Alpha around him.

“Uh, Grey? Who’s this?”

My head snapped up, looking at the other Omega with wide eyes.

“Oh that’s—“