sixteen

"Absolutely not!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air as I paced in front of the bed. All four of my mates were causally seated on the piece of furniture, looking as calm as ever as I tried to reason with them. "The point of this get together between Rhys and I is to catch up. If you four are there it's going to be awkward and I don't need you terrorizing him the whole night! Don't you think you've scared him enough?" I rambled, crossing my arms over my chest as they patiently waited for me to finish.

We've been at it for 10 minutes now. With me pleading with them to let me go out without them and them just simply shutting me down. It made me so frustrated that I actually pondered the fact of just sneaking out and ending this conversation. But I knew that sneaking out would be nearly impossible with them. I remember having to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night a few days ago and as soon as I tried to climb over them to get there, they all shot up with a growl. I recalled jumping in fright at their reactions, not at all expecting for them to hear me because of how quiet I was being. Apparently, they have become so accustomed to me lying in the middle of them that even the slightest movement from me has them on full alert.

"You are not going to a night club without one of us." Louis states firmly, complete disregarding what I said and bringing me out of my thoughts.

I cried out in frustration, stomping my foot on the ground like a child. "You're not listening to me! I don't want any of you watching over me at the club. I want to spend time with my friend alone." I exhaled loudly, bordering on screaming because of how unfair they're being. "Why aren't you willing to compromise?"

"Angel, I think we're the only ones who are trying to compromise. You want to spend time with your friend alone? Fine, it will be in the safety of a dorm room where we know any possible threats will stay away. Yet you insist on this night club, so, we are bending once again with the condition that one of us will be there to supervise - not even all four of us, one. And you say we are the ones being unfair?" Liam laid out sternly, clearly not amused by my tantrum. I bit my lip, my eye brows furrowing as I watched him get up from the bed slowly and make his way over to my frustrated frame. "I don't think you're understanding that there is a gang of feral wolves who have it out for us. They will snatch you at any moment that you seem vulnerable. What better place to get you than at a night club, away from any protection and with an Omega friend? I'm honestly surprised that that mate of your friend is letting his Omega go out on his own."

I froze, not daring to meet his eyes as I processed what he was saying. Okay, so I may have left out the fact that Greyson is indeed going to be with us at the club because then I know for sure they would never let me go. Liam didn't like me being with him when he was in the room, imagine if none of them were there. But now I almost want to spill that Grey will be there and that Rhys and I won't be left unprotected. Although I doubt that will really alter their decision so I continue to keep it to myself.

"I swear to you I will be fine." I pleaded, looking up into Liam's eyes and trying to look as sincere as I could. "The club will be full of people and I promise I'll never stray away from the crowd and you can even pick me up and drive me there! Just please please let me go." I begged, grabbing his hand in both of mine to add to the affect. I looked at my other mates pleadingly, even jutting out my bottom lip.

I watched as they all shared a look with each other and seemed to be internally communicating. I bit my lip in anticipation, waiting patiently.