Chapter 6 - FIFA

May 15, 2014

A little less than three months later, I was over at Luke's house when the boys showed up: Calum, Ashton, and Michael.

We hung out at Luke's for a while. The boys played lots of FIFA, and I just watched. I didn't like the game all too much.

"Come on, babe.." Luke begged me to play.

"No," I told him.

"Good. Just one less person for me to beat," Michael commented.

I just let out a small huff and went on with scrolling through Twitter. Luke walked across the room and sat by me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine," I promised him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You're with your friends. I'm fine with it."

"Okay," he kissed my cheek and walked back over to continue playing.

I made my way to Instagram and scrolled down through there. I got bored just looking through my social media since nothing was going on. I put my phone in my pocket and quietly made my way towards Luke who was standing by the couch, looking at his tv and playing FIFA with the other guys.

I snuck up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist. I nuzzled my head into his neck and whispered, "I love you.."

He turned to me, "Genevieve.."

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"That's the first time you said that..." He smiled back.

"I know," I whispered onto his neck, still having a hold on his waist.

"I love you," he whispered softly in my ear.

"Are your parents here?" I asked him.

"Nope. Only you, me, the boys, and Jack.." He smirked.

"Really? Where's Jack?"

"He's in the basement."

"Oh," I had an idea, which I was pretty sure Luke already had.

I made my way up the stairs only stopping once to smirk at Luke who as still in the living room. I made the "come here" signal with my pointer finger and I continued up the stairs.

I got into his room and began to take my clothes off. I left my bra and underwear on for Luke to take off. He arrived in his room after I heard him running up the stairs. He must've been excited..

------

After getting my clothes back on, Luke and I both did the walk of shame downstairs. The boys laughed when we got downstairs, telling us they heard everything. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the opposite side of the room again.

Luke came to sit beside me. He looked at me for a minute before saying anything to me.

"I don't care that they heard us. I love you, Jen, and that's all that matters."

"I love you too.." I pecked him on his lips.

"I don't care what they think. I'm going to sit here with you. I don't care about any stupid game of FIFA. I want to be here with you," he smiled.