Chapter 18 - "What dare?"

"What the fuck," I whispered to myself, thinking I was about to pass out. Luke now knew about Quentin, my dad knew, and the boys knew. I might get back with Luke, but now Leah is here? It's just too much for me to handle. I began to breathe heavily and I soon fell down.

*Luke's POV*

"Genevieve!" I exclaimed as she hit the floor.

"Genevieve, babe.. Come on," I shook her a little bit.

"Guys.." I looked up at the boys, "she's unconscious. What the fuck just happened?"

Leah entered the room and looked down at Genevieve with her mouth wide open. She saw Quentin as well.

"Babe.. Stay away from her," Ashton warned, "she's unconscious."

"And the baby...?" She pointed at Quentin.

"He's mine," I told her.

"What do I do about Genevieve?" I looked back down at her, stressing about whatever was going on.

"I don't kn-" Michael started, but Genevieve's eyes fluttered open, and she was still breathing heavily.

"Genevieve.. Are you okay?" I grabbed her hand.

"Why is she here?" She asked.

*Genevieve's POV*

"She's my girlfriend," Ashton answered.

"Oh."

"Why did you pass out?" Luke asked.

"Everything was just too much with you now knowing about Quentin and the boys knowing too, then I thought Leah was here because of you," I explained.

"No, no, no.. She's with Ashton. Not me, I promise you that," his voice got quieter, "because I've never stopped loving you."

"And I've never stopped loving you," I kissed him. Quentin began crying, reminding us that he's there too.

"Quentin.." Luke smiled, picking him up out of his carrier. Quentin cried harder because he didn't recognize Luke.

"Luke.. Give him here," I told him, grabbing Quentin.

"I want to hold my son.." Luke pouted.

"You will, once he warms up to you and he's calmer."

"Okay."

"Quentin, this is your papa," I smiled.

"Hi baby," Luke smiled at our now-calm child while letting Quentin grab onto his dad's fingers, "I'm your daddy..."

Quentin giggled. He liked Luke, so I handed him back to Luke who said, "I love you.." into Quentin's ear.

"You're such a great dad," I smiled, leaning onto Luke.

"Thank you," he kissed my forehead, "... So we're back together?"

"Yes, we're back together," I told him. I turned to look at Leah.

"I'm really sorry about getting mad at you.. and flipping you off," even though that was fucking hilarious, my conscious added.

"It's okay," she smiled. She was really nice, "I know I shouldn't have done what I did anyways."

"I was just mad when I came here and saw my boyfriend, and the father of my child, kissing another girl."

"Is that where you were that morning? At the doctors?" Luke asked.

"Yeah.. I found out about being pregnant that morning and I came home excited to tell you until I saw you and Leah, you know, the dare.."

"What dare?" Leah looked at me. What?

~

Sorry it's sort of short, but I just had to leave you guys hanging (sorry) and plus I didn't have anything else in mind atm...

-Lizzie xx