Epilogue

September 15, 2033

*Luke's POV*

Emalyn ran up to her room. She was crying too. Something didn't go well at school today, and when Quentin and Flynn find out, they won't be happy either.

"Emalyn Rose, what's wrong?" I began running up the stairs to her room.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM, DAD! I'M GONNA KILL HIM, I SWEAR!!" She cried. I made my way into her room to see her crying into a pillow.

"Em.. Who was it this time?" I sat down next to her.

"Who do you think?" She looked up at me.

"Nash.. Okay," my voice trailed off. I heard feet running up the stairs.

"He keeps annoying me and trying to hurt me. He doesn't say it, but I can see it in his eyes. I don't feel safe around him, but I sit next to him in almost every class," she leaned her head on me.

"Who is it?" I heard from outside of her room before he walked in, "who's the bastard that's hurting my little sister? Do I need to kill him?"

"Quentin, it's fine.." She assured him, "it's just Nash, again."

"That bastard.. He's gonna regret picking on you," Quentin about stormed out of the room until he ran into Flynn.

"Who's picking on baby Emalyn?" Flynn asked.

"Stop calling me that," Emalyn begged.

"You're my baby sister. And I want to protect you, so who's the ass picking on you? Nash?" Flynn wondered.

"Yeah," Em nodded.

"Quentin, where's your mum?" I asked.

"Downstairs, bringing some stuff from the car in," he answered.

"Okay," I walked downstairs.

*Emalyn's POV*

"Quentin.. Flynn, don't worry about it. I just don't like him, that's all. And he doesn't like me."

"You told dad you don't feel safe around him. Where does he live? I want him to not feel safe around me," Quentin made clear through gritted teeth.

"I don't know where he lives, but you'll see him at school tomorrow," I told him.

"Yeah, he won't want to see me," Quentin left my room with Flynn trailing behind.

------

The next day, I was walking in the hall, and I saw Quentin and Flynn talking to Nash. I thought it was really funny watching Nash's reaction.

"You better not pick on my baby sister anymore, or else.." Flynn warned.

"Or else.. what?" Nash sassed. Asshole.

"Or else this," Quentin punched him. Okay, that was too far..

"Quentin!" I exclaimed, running over to them.

"That's enough!" I told him.

"Fine," Quentin let go of him. Nash whispered to me, "funny how your brothers think they can threaten me.."

Flynn grabbed Nash's collar of his shirt and spat at him, "you don't ever speak to my sister again."

"Or wha-" Nash began.

"Principal Berton!!" Flynn announced. Principal Berton stopped in his tracks and turned around to us.

"Yes, Hemmings? What is it?" He asked.

"Well, Berton.. This kid, he's been picking on my little sister. She says she doesn't feel safe around him. Don't know what he does, but he annoys her and makes her feel unsafe. Do whatever you want to him. It's fine with me," Flynn smirked, pushing Nash towards Principal Berton.

"Thank you, Flynn. I'll take care of it," Principal Berton glared at Nash before smiling at me, "Miss Hemmings.. Mr. Robinson will not be bothering you anymore." He walked off, holding Nash's neck.

I hugged Quentin and Flynn, "I love you guys."

"We love you too, sis," they whispered in sync.

------

Later, while at home, I explained what had happened at school to mum and dad. They were proud of Quentin and Flynn for doing what they did, even if Quentin punched Nash.

*Genevieve's POV*

I smiled at Luke, knowing we had raised our kids right. He whispered in my ear, "we've done a great job."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"We know Emalyn knows how to deal with bullies, and we've taught the boys to respect and protect women, especially their sister."

"You've taught them that?"

"You could say that, yeah."

"This is coming from the man who kissed another girl the day his girlfriend was coming home to tell him she was pregnant."

"That was almost nineteen years ago and in my defense, I didn't know you were pregnant."

"You still shouldn't have taken the dare."

"Maybe if you hadn't lived in France for a year and taken the break we took, we wouldn't be here?"

"I couldn't imagine not being here.."

"Yeah," he nodded, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Je t'aime," I whispered.

He repeated my words, "je t'aime.."

~

THE END!!!
Hope you guys like it:)

-Lizzie xx