Chapter 10 - "Lou!"

March 10, 2015

I stared at Charlotte's address on the slip of paper. I couldn't go to France to see Geneveive again. She didn't want to see me, so that's why she moved back to France. It had been about four months since I had seen her last. I had tried to follow her again on every social media, but she would always decline my requests.

In all honesty, I missed her. I just wanted her back in my arms. I wanted to be able to talk to her again, to hear her adorable French accent.

I sent a text to one of my my best friends, Louis Tomlinson. (A/N: 5sos may not be existent in this story, but they're still friends with 1d) I needed him to do a favor.

"Hey Lou" I had texted him.

"Hey Luke."

"Could you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"You remember Genevieve right?"

"Of course."

"Well she moved back to France four months ago, without contacting me at all. I just want to see how she's doing.."

"So you want me to go to France to talk to her for you?"

"Could you, please?"

"where does she live?"

"I'm pretty sure she's in Calais, it'll take about 5 hours if you drive. I'll text you the address."

"Sure"

"Thanks again;)" I texted him Charlotte's address as well.

"Anything for you, mate."

*Louis's POV*

After getting the text from Luke, I immediately packed for going to see Genevieve. Her and I had only ever spoke over text or FaceTime. We had never met in person. I figured I'd stay with her for a week, maybe.

I arrived in Calais after about a five hour drive. I looked at my phone to see the address Luke had sent. I made my way there.

*Genevieve's POV*

There was a knock on the door. I ran to it from the living room and opened it to reveal the one and the only Louis Tomlinson.

"Lou!" I exclaimed.

"Genevieve! Are you-" I cut him off. I knew he was going to ask.

"Pregnant? Yes."

"It's Luke's?" He asked. I began to cry. He embraced me, telling me it was okay. It wasn't okay, though. I knew that.

"Y-You can't tell h-him, ok-kay?"

"I won't, I promise," he smiled at me, "why did you move to France?"

I motioned for him to sit at the island in the kitchen. He sat, and I poured him some tea into a mug, sliding it over to him. I grabbed a mug myself.

"I was going back to Luke's, where I was living at the time, to tell him I was pregnant. Coincidentally, he was there with another girl and the boys. They were kissing," I explained.

"Luke and the girl or the boys?" He joked.

"Luke and the girl!" I exclaimed, "I packed my stuff, said goodbye, and left. I left my dad a note, telling him where I was going so he wouldn't worry."

"Luke told me you haven't been contacting him at all-" he began, but I cut him off.

"Luke? That's why you're here?" I was furious. Luke had told him to come here, just so Louis could tell Luke what I was doing now.

"No, Genevieve. I swear, that's not the only reason.."

"Lou, did Luke tell you to come here t-" I stopped and held my stomach.

"Are you okay?" He jumped from his seat.

"I'm fine. The baby's just moving, that's all," I shrugged it off.

"May I?" Louis held out his hand. I nodded and grabbed his hand to place on my stomach.

He smiled, "wow."

"He's so annoying sometimes."

"It's a boy?"

"I just found that out about two weeks ago."

"How far along are you?"

"Around twenty-one weeks."

"Oh," he took his hand off of my stomach, and we continued talking.

"Like I was saying, did Luke tell you to come here to, like, spy on me? And tell him how I'm doing? Because I'm fine."

"That's pretty much what he asked. Do you mind if I tell him anything?"

"Tell him anything but that I'm pregnant."

"I promise I won't tell him that."

"I'm so glad you came.. I've been going through so much," I cried. He embraced me.

"You mean missing Luke?"

"That, and things dealing with the baby."

"Yeah, I get it. That would be hard."

"I just miss everybody. Not just Luke, but the other boys. Plus my dad. I miss Liz, too. And Jack and Ben.."

"You should tell Luke about the baby soon."

"I don't know if I can.. I- I just can't."

"Come on, Genevieve. It'll be fine."

"Just not yet..."