Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin

for suckmydicaprio

It was a rainy Friday. You decided today would be great for going record shopping. You took the bus to your favourite record store which wasn't too far away from your house. When you arrived you greeted the store clerk.

"Hey David. How have you been?" You asked.

"Not too bad, (Y/N). How about yourself?" He asked.

"Pretty good. Mainly because I'm going to this great record store" You smiled at David.

David was around the same age as you and he was pretty cute. He had a small crush on you but was afraid to ask you out. You kind of liked him because he was really sweet.

"What were you thinking of getting today?" David asked.

"Another Zeppelin album" you replied.

"Another?!" he said "I thought you already had them all"

"I almost do, all I need now is Houses of the Holy and Led Zeppelin II" you said "I think I might get Led Zeppelin II today."

You walked over to the records and went to the specific Led Zeppelin area, as you flicked through the albums you heard the door open, you ignored it and continued to look but you were interrupted.

"Are you a big fan?" said a familiar British voice.

You turned around and saw Robert Plant. You were completely amazed by how luscious his golden locks looked in person.

"Uh-h, yes. I really love your music, I mean, the bands music and your singing, but I like everyone in the band as well, not just you, I mea-" you were cut off.

"Relax, Darling" he said smiling at you "So, which album were you thinking of getting?"

"Led Zeppelin II" you said, nervously.

"Great choice!" he said.

There was a small silence and then you asked "Uh,what are you doing here?"

"I was thinking of getting a record actually, maybe something new that I haven't heard." he said "Any suggestions?"

"I'm pretty sure any band I name you'll already know" you said, giggling.

"Try me" he said, winking at you.

"The Doors?" you asked

"Actually, that's a good idea." he said.

"Wait, you haven't heard of The Doors?" you asked.

"Of course I have, Love. But I haven't listened to them in a very longtime, so it will be like a brand new album." he said and then smiled.

"Oh, I see. Would you like a hand finding an album?" you asked

"I would love help, especially from a lovely girl like you" he said.

You blushed and then started to look through the records,  you found "Waiting for the Sun" and then handed it to him.

"Great find!" he said.

"Thank you" you said smiling.

"Lets go purchase our albums" he asked.

You and Robert walk over to the counter and bought your albums. You were surprised David didn't notice that you were stand next to Robert Plant.

You and Robert walked out of the store together and then Robert looked at you and said "So, I assume you already know my name. But I don't know yours"

"Oh yes, sorry. My name is (Y/N)" you said

"That's a gorgeous name for such a gorgeous girl" he said and then paused for a little then asked "(Y/N), could I take you on a date tomorrow?"

"Uh m-me?" you asked surprised.

"Yes, you!" he said.

"Uh of course" you said.

"Fantastic" he said.

"Here" you said, writing down your address on a piece of paper. "Pick me up at 8?"

"Sure. See you then, Love" said Robert and pecked you on the cheek.