Dave Mustaine - Megadeth

It was 1992, you traveled to Italy to see your favourite band Megadeth. You had already been to one concert, but you were really excited about this one because you had a backstage pass.

You grabbed your ticket from your pocket and thought to yourself "If I were to loose this I would possibly die". Then you put it back into your pocket of your jeans. Today was the day of the concert, you were wearing a Megadeth T-shirt, jeans and Converse.

You arrived at the concert and you were amazed. It was packed. You struggled around then found a good area to stay at. Suddenly, you saw them all on stage, their hair was all looking just magnificent as usual. They started to play one of their new songs; Symphony of Destruction.

"You take a mortal man
And put him in control
Watch him become a god
Watch people's heads a'roll
A'roll, a' roll

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction

Acting like a robot
Its metal brain corrodes
You try to take its pulse
Before the head explodes
Explodes, explodes

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction

The earth starts to rumble
World powers fall
A'warring for the heavens
A peaceful man stands tall
Tall, tall

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction"

The song finished, it was amazing. They continued to play their songs until the concert was over. And when it finished you rushed to the backstage area, the security guy looked at your pass and let you in. You looked around and then saw Marty Friedman, he was talking to some groupies. You continued to look around but then someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see that it was David Ellefson.

"So, did you enjoy the show? Or are you here for something else?" he said, winking at you.

"Uh, something else?" you asked.

"Yeah, you know, do you want to-" he said but was cut off by Dave.

"David! Let her be. She was obviously only here for the show" Dave said, moving David away.

"Sorry about that. He thought you were a groupie" Dave said.

"Oh, uh, jeez, thank you." you said, nervously.

"It's no problem. I thought you seemed a little too good to be a groupie." Dave said, winking.

"T-Thank you. It's really nice to meet your Mr. Mustaine. My name is (Y/N)." You said, still overwhelmed.

"It's very nice to meet you, (Y/N). And please, just call me Dave, there's no need to be formal" he said, chuckling.

"Oh, yes of course" you said. "I, um, really enjoyed your show. This is my second time seeing you guys live." you said.

"Thank you, Darling" said Dave "You seem like a really sweet girl, do you want to hang out with me tonight? You don't have to, and I promise I wont treat you like a groupie, you seem much better than that."

"Y-yes, defiantly" you said, shocked.

"Great! We can go now if you want" Dave said.

"Yeah, sure"

You and Dave had to sneak out of the area so no fans notice you two. Then Dave opens up the passenger door of his car and lets you in first. "Thank you" you said smiling into his eyes. He smiles back and then gets into the other side.

"Where are you taking me?" you ask.

"Since its getting dark, I thought we could find a nice quiet place to watch the stars" Dave said.

"It sounds very romantic, I never thought the main singer of a thrash metal band would plan something as cute as this" you said, not as nervous as before.

"Us Metalheads are very sneaky" he said, winking at you.

He continued to drive and it got darker and darker. Soon you reached an empty paddock in the middle of nowhere. He stopped the car and opened your door for you to get out. Then he opened the boot of his car, there was a bunch of blankets and an acoustic guitar.

"Here" Dave said and handed you a blanket.

You wrapped the blanket around yourself and said "Thank you...for all this. Even though we only met today, I feel for some reason that I can trust you."

"I feel that I can trust you too" Dave said as he brushed your cheek with his hand. Then he turned around and grabbed his guitar. "You play?" he asked you.

"A little" you said.

"Show me" he said. Then he handed you the guitar and sat on the ground with you.

"Bright light almost blinding, black night still there shining,
I can't stop, keep on climbing, looking for what I knew.

Had a friend, she once told me, "You got love, you ain't lonely, "
Now she's gone and left me only looking for what I knew.

Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...

Met a man on the roadside crying, without a friend, there's no denying,
You're incomplete, they'll be no finding looking for what you knew.

So anytime somebody needs you, don't let them down, although it grieves you,
Some day you'll need someone like they do, looking for what you knew.

Mmm, I'm telling you now, The greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now, It's very easy just...

I'm telling you now, the greatest thing you ever can do now,
Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now,

It's very easy..."

"That was beautiful" he said, shocked.

You blushed and put the guitar down "I'm not that good, you're the one who can sing" you said, smiling at him.

Dave smiled back at you and then said "You know, (Y/N). You're really beautiful." And then he leaned in and kissed you on the cheek.

You moved closer to Dave and wrapped the blanket around the both of you, causing him to wrap his arms around you. He looked down at you and you looked up at, then he leaned in and kissed you, your kiss wasn't dirty, but wasn't clean. It wasn't some school crush kiss. It was real. Maybe not love. But it was real. Once it was finished Dave kissed you on your nose and you put your head against his chest. And for the rest of the right you two watched the stars till you slept.

Songs;

Symphony Of Destruction - Megadeth

Friends - Led Zeppelin