Brian Jones - The Rolling Stones

1965, August 5th.

The Rolling Stones, your favourite band are playing in your hometown and you have tickets to go see them. You love every song by The Stones ever since you first heard them. They changed your life with their music. The concert was tonight and you were picking the perfect outfit; possibly something that Brian Jones would like.

Your best friend walks into your bedroom and says "(Y/N)! What are you gonna wear tonight? Are you gonna dress up all groovy for your boyfriend Mr Jones? I bet he'll think you look real cute in this!"

She held up a short black skirt and a tight stripped shirt.

"Oh and these shoes! Darling, he'll love you more than ever if you wear this!" she spoke flamboyantly.

"(Y/F/N)! I would never wear something like that! I don't think I'd feel comfortable in it", you responded.

"Don't you worry about that! He'll take those clothes off you in no time", she said and winked back at you.

You two laugh and you decide the outfit is rather cute so you get changed into it. The two of you both leave home and catch a taxi to the concert. When you arrive you show your tickets and walk in. The place is packed with people left, right and centre but (Y/F/N) manages to get you to the front row.

You stand and wait for The Stones to walk on stage, and you start to feel butterflies flutter in your stomach. This anxious feeling grows but suddenly Brian Jones walks out with his guitar and plays the starting riff to Paint It Black! The anxious feeling you had turns into excitement and you gaze at Brian as he plays the song.

The concert went for two hours and once it ended you were exhausted. It was such a life changing experience and you never want to forget it. (Y/F/N) looks at you with joy in her eyes and she suddenly says "We should wait around the back exit! We could meet them!" You agreed anxiously, unsure how you were going to react meeting The Rolling Fucking Stones.

You and (Y/F/N) walked around to the back of the venue, waiting for The Stones to walk out. 30 minutes passed and you began to think they had already left when suddenly the back door is opened by Mick Jagger.

You freeze and then notice Brian Jones is right behind him and suddenly, you felt comfortable.

They all notice you and (Y/F/N) waiting by the door and then Mick calls out to you "Hey girls! Whatcha waitin' for?"

(Y/F/N) responds "Only a hot guy like you to walk out of that door and sweep me off my feet."

Mick walks up to (Y/F/N) and starts to chat with her. You awkwardly leave the situation and walk over to the rest of the guys.

Keith walks over to you and says "Well. What about you? Looking to hook up?"

You hesitate to answer when Brian defends you "Leave her alone, Keith. Can't you tell she's not like that?"

"Whatever" Keith responds and walks off while lighting a cigarette.

You smile "Thank you, Brian. I've never really been put into a situation like that"

Brian smiles back at you "No problem, love. You seem too good to be fooling around with him. What's your name?"

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" you respond

"Well Ms (Y/L/N), would you do me the honor of leaving these flirts for a spontaneous date?"

"Hahaha, you're joking right?" you respond, assuming he was just joking around.

"No joke. Just making the most of a moment. You know, it's not usual for me to meet a nice girl like you, especially when I'm on tour. Most of the girls are like your friend over there" He says while pointing at (Y/F/N).

You both look over at (Y/F/N) and Mick and they're already making out. You laugh to yourself and then say "Why not? It's not usual for me to be asked on a date by a famous guitar player from my favourite band."

Brian laughs at you and ruffles your hair "You're a cute one." You feel your cheeks rise in temperature from blushing.

"C'mon then. Let's go for a walk" He says and links your arm with his.

You and Brian walk all around the neighbourhood, chatting about everything and nothing at the same time. You both stop by a park and sit down on the swings.

"You know, (Y/N). You're amazing" He says, swaying side to side on the swing.

He stands up and pauses "What would you do if I were to kiss you?"

You blush again and then say "I think I'd really enjoy it." You say as you stand up.

He pulls you in closer to him and brushes your hair behind your ear. Brian pulls your lips close to his and you close your eyes. You can feel his arm wrap around your waist as he touches his lips to yours. The kiss starts light and sweet and grows to be passionate. You wrap your arms around his neck and he holds you by your waist.

The kiss stops and you open your eyes to see him smiling at you.

"How was that?" He asks you.

"Hmmm... I think I'd like seconds" you say, winking at him.

He kisses you straight away, this time it's hotter. He starts to use his tongue and he reaches down to your butt, just resting his hand on it. You both stop making out and he asks "Would you like anymore?" You nod as you kiss him back.

---------------------------------------------------------

The End.

I'm back from who knows where, and I'm ready to write some band one shots and imagines for ya'll. Please leave me a comment of who you want your one shot to be with and tell me whether you want him/her to be cute, sexy, cheeky, bad boy, etc. and whether you want romance or smut.

Please give me feedback on this imagine and request as much as you want. I'm really excited to hear what you guys have to say. <3