George Harrison - The Beatles

It was 8:00pm. You were heading down to the local pub to have a drink with your friends. You heard that there was going to be a live band at the pub, you loved live music so you were really excited. You arrived at the Pub and saw your best friend.

"(Y/N)!" called (Y/F/N).

"Hey! It's great to see you" you hugged her and found a seat in the busy pub.

"Did you hear about the band that are playing tonight?" she asked you.

"Yeah, are they any good?" you asked.

"I don't know. But the members are very hot, I have my eye on one. I think his name is John" she said.

You loved your best friend but sometimes she would act a little too crazy about men. She was very stalkerish at times but you loved it. Although, tonight you felt that she was going to be a little too crazy about this John guy.

"Do you want a drink?" (Y/F/N) asked.

"Sure. Just a soda" you said.

She looked at you annoyed and said "You're boring, I'm getting you a beer"

You sighed and agreed. Your friend walked off and ordered the drinks. You looked at the stage and waited for anything to happen but they weren't going to perform until 9:30pm and it was only 8:15pm. You looked back at your friend and she was talking to four men. You sighed again. You weren't in the mood for talking to anyone, but she brought the men over to our table and they sat with us.

"(Y/N). This is John, Paul, George and Richard" she said, introducing you to the men.

Then Richard said "Just call me Ringo" and winked.

"It's nice to meet you all" you said and then asked "Are you the fellas who are performing tonight?"

"Yep. That's us." said John.

"Oh, that's great" you said.

"So, John, I heard you are single" said your best friend. You ignored them and properly met the rest.

"Sorry about my friend" you apologised.

"Don't worry about it, Love" said Paul. He had amazingly long eyelashes.

"So, what music do you play?" you asked "What genre?"

The three of them laughed and then George said "We were actually just arguing about what genre we think we are. But we honestly don't know."

"Paul, Richard?!" someone called out.

Paul and Ringo turned and saw the owner of the pub, he was signalling for them to come to him. Paul nodded at the owner and then Ringo said "Alright. But call me Ringo". He seemed a little angry.

You and George looked at each other and laughed. George smiled and looked into your eyes, his gaze made your heart melt. You looked away but you could feel him still staring at you. Then suddenly (Y/F/N) and John fell on the floor making out.

You and George started laughing at them and then George asked "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

"That sounds like a great idea" you said and found another place to sit.

"(Y/N)?" George said.

"Yes?" you replied.

"You're beautiful" he said out of the blue.

You blushed and covered your mouth, then moved your hand and said "Uh thank you George".

George noticed you blushed and said "You're blushing! Aw, love. Come here" and opened his arms for you. You were blushing even more now but you went into George's arms and hugged him.

"Don't be shy, Love" he said looking down at you.

You looked up at him, still hugging him and said "You have nice eyebrows"

He laughed and said "You're a strange one".

Then, someone called out for George and John. They were about to perform.

"Sorry, love. I've got to go" he said leaving you and walking onto the stage.

All of them had their guitars and then John said "Hello. We're the Beatles" and then he looked over to Paul and Paul sang "One. Two. Three. Four!" and started singing.

Throughout the performance George starred at you, not creepily. But, with a loving attitude. He noticed how much you were enjoying the show and it made him smile. After the show you went closer to the stage and waited for George and the rest to get off the stage. You waited and waited but they were taking a very long time. Then finally you saw George walk out from the backstage area.

"That was great!" you said.

"Aw. Thanks (Y/N). I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said and kissed you on the forehead.