Marilyn Manson

for  MagicalMysteryFan

"(Y/N)!" called out your boyfriend, Brian. But everyone called him Marilyn.

"Almost ready!" you said. Marilyn was getting inpatient, he was supposed to be taking you out today but you didn't like any of your clothes.

Thirty minutes passed and you still weren't ready. Marilyn was now getting concerned and walked into your bedroom and found you sitting on the end of the bed in just your underwear.

"What's going on, (Y/N)?" he asked, sitting next to you with his arm around you.

"There's nothing to wear" you said, looking at the mess you made on the floor.

Marilyn laughed and then said "What's all this?"

"This is all crap" you replied.

"Let me have a look" he said, looking through all your clothes.

He found a black dress and suggested you wear it. You didn't want to wear it because you had worn it too much. Marilyn kept suggesting things to wear but nothing was good for the day.

"Well" he said, sitting back down "It seems there is nothing for you to wear"

You shrugged, still half naked.

Marilyn rubbed your back to try and make you feel better and then suddenly got an idea. "I know!"

"What?" you asked.

"What if you wear these?" he said holding out a pair of your comfy pajamas.

"Pajamas?" you asked.

"Yes. I think it's perfect clothes for a girl who needs snuggles and movies, don't you?" he said, smirking.

"Aww, I love you, Brian." you said hugging him tight.

"Marilyn" he said, reminding you. "But I love you too, (Y/N)"

You and Marilyn got changed into your pajamas and laid together holding each other, not caring about a single thing but one another.