5

Emma ~

"How was dinner with Tyler and Lizzie?" Clair and Cameron asked "why do you care huh why do you guys care you don't trust me with your dumb ass secret about you guys dating so don't act like you care OKAY!!" "Emma we care and we trust you it's just we" I cut Clair off "if you cared and trusted me then you would have told me you guys were dating and don't you dare say I wouldn't have understood because I would have but no... You guys wanted to be asses and not tell me your dirty little ass secret don't fucking talk to me guys I don't care about what you guys do or trust you anymore" "Emma ple-" I cut her off "NO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I ran upstairs and locked my bedroom door I was crying when I noticed something outside my window it was another room I never noticed it before but I could tell it was Tyler's room with posters of bands and batman I chuckled when I saw the batman poster because I have the same one but I later remembered the fight and I went back to crying I heard something hit my window and I looked over and opened the curtains and saw Tyler on the other side in his bedroom so I opened the window and he asked "are you okay Emma?" "Yeah I'm okay" "then why are you crying" I sighed "because Clair Cameron and I got into a fight" I said as I whipped tears away from my face "I'm coming over Emma" " no what about Lizzie" "she is at a birthday party sleepover" "fine" as I walked downstairs and grabbed some ice cream Clair and Cameron left somewhere but who cares as I was was putting ice cream in a bowl Tyler walked in "I see you just walk in without knocking huh" I said well chuckling "oh sorry" "it's fine, wants some ice cream?" "Ooh yes I do want some ice cream" I chuckle and grab another bowl and give him some ice cream.

"What do you want to do?" I ask Tyler well taking my last bite of ice cream and putting our bowls in the sink "how about we watch some horror movies" "uh I don't know about that I hate horror movies because I get really scared I know I know I'm a wimp" "no your not a wimp well I don't think you are" I blush "well let's watch a horror movie then but the lights stay on" "ha nah lets turn them off" "ugh fine here put this movie in I'll be right back" I run up stairs and put sweats on a baggy shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun then grab two pillows and a fuzzy blanket then go back downstairs.

We were sitting on the couch when a scary part came on and I screamed "HOLY SHIT!" And then grab onto Tyler and chuckled as he puts one arm around me and pulls me closer as I cuddle closer towards him and then I felt myself slowly fall asleep.

Tyler ~

She screamed "HOLY SHIT!" And I chuckled then I put one arm around her pulled her closer I could tell she was slowly falling asleep so I picked her up and walked to her bedroom and put her on her bed as I was going to walk out of her room she said "Tyler?" "Yes Emma" "Could you stay here with me please?" She asked "Sure but where would I sleep?" "On my bed with me but don't try anything" she chuckled as I was surprised at what she said "okay" I climbed in next to her as she scooted closer to me so I put my arm around her waist and slowly went to sleep.

(Tyler's dream)

"Tyler Tyler help me please hurry" I hear Emma yell I run following her screams "Emma Emma where the hell are you!" I scream back I finally find her with someone pointing a gun at her I jump towards the guy and pin him to the ground he pushes me off and shoots Emma in the chest she falls to the ground "EMMA OH MY GOD EMMA!" I run up to her and tell her "Emma I'm so sorry Emma I'm sorry" after that she stops breathing and I say "I love you Emma may Johnson" (end of dream)

I wake up to Emma staring at me "what?" I ask "you were talking in your sleep" she smirks oh shit what did I say "um you said "I love you Emma May Johnson" she chuckles and says "what was your dream?" I tell her my dream she laughs and says "I had a dream about you and me also" "oh yeah tell me" I say smirking "no way it's embarrassing" "oh come on tell me please" I say giving her puppy dog eyes and she sighs and says

"fine my dream was about me and you I was at the beach and I was drowning and then you jump in and grab me and I thank you and then we walk on the beach but we were holding hands and then we lay down on sand and you whisper in my ear "I need to tell you a secret" and I say "okay tell me" and then you pull me close to you and then kiss me" "well then we both have some pretty weird dreams huh" "yep" she says popping the p for some reason I want to pull her close to me and kiss her so I grab her pull her close to me and then kiss her she doesn't kiss back but then kisses me I'm guessing she she didn't kiss back right away due to surprise but she can kiss I think I do like her maybe even love her oh my god Emma May Johnson what are you doing to me...