17

Emma ~

When I woke up I was way to tired to even care what I wore today so I put on a tank top, sweatpants and my sweater that says 'This is my too tired to function sweater' I grabbed an apple and headed to school.

When I got into school the hallways were cleared except for this one girl she was sitting on the floor I'm guessing she is crying "hey are you okay?" I asked "uh um yeah I'm fine" she replied with a forced smile "you are not fine I know for a fact because when I say I'm fine I'm not and I can tell by your red face and eyes that you have been crying, and I know that I don't know you but we could become friends so could you please tell me what's wrong" I sat down next to her "uh um you know that girl I guess her name is Morgan" I nodded "well um she kissed my boyfriend and he didn't stop her and now they are dating and he broke up with me" I didn't say anything I just hugged her until the late bell rang "Thank you um" "Emma" "thank you Emma, I'm Anna" "your welcome Anna see you around" and with that we went our separate ways.

When I walked into class everyone was staring at me even that horrible girl passing as a human Morgan I gave her a dirty look and sat in my desk "hey Emma" I turned to see who it was and I was surprised to see that it was Josh "oh hey josh looks like we have first hour together "yeah looks like it " he said with a smile that I returned after first hour I saw Tyler in the hallway.

"Hey Emma can we talk" "sure if you make it quick I need to work on a project in class" "Uh Um I don't know how to say this um I think we should take a break" my eyes widened I should have known this was going to happened "what do you mean" "I mean we should see other people because of you know what happened at my house" "Fine!" His eyes widened when I sort of yelled "and to think I Lo- liked you Tyler" I can't believe that I almost told him that I loved him I wasn't going to say that after what he just said I know I told him that I loved him before but I just felt that I should tell him not after what just happened "Emma I'm s-" I cut him off "No! Save it Tyler I don't care anymore" and with that I walked off.

"Hi Emma" someone said from behind me and it was Tony "oh hi" I said with a frown "well someone's not excited to see me" "No it's not that" "oh okay good" he said with relief "then what is it" I rolled my eyes at the thought "Tyler, he um said we should see other people" his eyes lit up like fireworks when I said that "oh that sucks" I nodded and started walking to my next class with Tony hot on my trail "hey what class you have next?" He asked "Gym, you?" "Same cool so we have a class together" I nodded "hey bro" someone said "Oh hey Josh" my eyes lit up and I turned, did he say bro? "Oh hey Emma, didn't see you there" "oh hey Josh" "wait you guys know each other?" Tony asked "yeah, why?" Josh asked Tony shook his head "so are you guys brothers?" I asked "sadly yes" Josh said Tony punched him in the arm and I laughed "so where are you guys heading" Josh asked "Gym" I replied "really same here" Josh said "oh great I have both of you for my next class that sounds like fun" I said sarcastically "hey don't make me tickle you again" Tony said I looked at him as my eyes widened "You wouldn't dare" "oh yeah watch me" I started running again and Tony picked me up and started spinning around I was laughing "Hey put my girlfriend down!" Tony put me down slowly and we looked and saw Tyler I sighed and said "Tyler I'm not your girlfriend anymore, remember you said that we should see other people" "and you choose him" he said pointing at Tony I looked at Tony and then looked back at Tyler "who Tony, No we are just friends" he rolled his eyes and walked away.

"So you and Emma huh" Josh said well wiggling his eyebrows up and down I punched him in the arm "No we are just friends" "that didn't look like 'just friends'" he said rubbing his arms "we are just friends Josh" Tony said "see told you, plus we just met like yesterday" I said "okay okay I believe you guys" Josh said as I walked into the girls locker room to change into my Gym clothes.

Gym flew by faster then I thought it would and so did school "hey Emma need a ride home?" Josh asked "uh sure thanks" "okay but we need to wait for my sister and my brother" I nodded and got in the back so Tony or there sister could sit it the front.
"Oh hey Emma" I looked up and saw Tony and Anna "oh hey Anna" "hi"

When they dropped me off I said thank you and went to my room and took a shower. My phone went off and I saw I got a text or two

Unknown: you looked cute today

Unknown: even if you think you didn't

Emma: who is this

Unknown: a friend;)