10

I look down and I'm surprised to see Dylan. "What are you doing here Dylan?" "For you... I love you Emma" "we've only been dating for 1 week Dylan and we broke up" "so what!" He is yelling now "I said I love you now you need to be mine and love me back!" "Dylan you don't need to yell" "well you don't fucking understand when I say I fucking love you and now you need to be mine now go downstairs and unlock the fucking door so I can come in!" "No!" "What did you say Emma!?" "I said no I don't love you and I never will love you now leave me the fuck alone before I call the cops!" "No I will break in if I ha-" he was cut off by someone tackling him to the ground and punching him Dylan flips around and is now on top of the boy which I now see is Tyler and Dylan is punching him. "TYLER!" I yell I turn around and run to the hallway and my brother and Clair are on the couch "C C C Cameron T T Tyler I I is-" "what is it Emma?" "Follow me hurry!"

We run out the door and to the side and the boys are punching each other Cameron runs over and pulls Dylan off of Tyler and punches Dylan right in the face and Dylan falls to the ground I run over to Tyler and say "Tyler oh my god are you okay?!" "Emma he punched you in the face why would you care about him anymore?!" Clair says "it's non of your business now is it your not my mother and I don't care what you think so leave me alone!" "Emma she is your friend treat her like one!" Cameron says "NO SHE DIDN'T TREAT ME LIKE ONE, BY NOT TELLING ME THAT YOU GUYS WERE DATING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME AT ALL ALSO SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yell at both of them "E Emma-" Tyler try's to talk but I cut him off "come on Tyler lets get you cleaned up"

We walk into his house and up to his bedroom bathroom I close the bedroom door and take him in the bathroom washing off the blood and putting a cold washcloth on his now bruised face. He looks at my lips then my eyes and back to my lips he kisses me and I kiss right back but pull away "I do still care about you even though you punched me and cheated on me" "Emma I don't know why I punched you I guess I was so angry I couldn't control myself and I didn't cheat on you she kissed me and I was surprised and when I saw you I pushed her off of me and told her to leave me alone and that she always try's to ruin the best relationships that anyone has" "I I'm sorry Tyler" "don't be I am the one who should be sorry" "Tyler?" "Yes" "how did you know Dylan was right there when you tackled him?" "I had to drop off Lizzie at a friends house and I saw him, and you yelling at him to leave and I I I just lost it... I'm sorry Emma" "don't be it shows you care" I smile and he smiles back then the next thing I knew we had a full on make out session.