18

Tyler ~

I don't know what it was but when I saw Emma with that boy holding her in his arms yesterday I wanted to punch him in the face.

Tyler: Emma I'm sorry please take me back.

Emma: No Tyler you called it off and I don't even know why you did:(

Tyler: Emma I can't explain right now why I broke up with you but please take me back

Emma: if you can't explain then you don't need me to be with you and I bet the only reason you want me back is because my friend Tony was chasing me and then picked me up in his arms.

Tyler: I'm sorry Emma

Emma: Goodbye Tyler

I really need to tell Emma why I broke up with her but I can't she'll think that I broke up with her to pick that stupid bitch over her.

This girl that I am talking about her name is Britney Flory she was my girlfriend for two years and she cheated on me with my best friend Mason for one year and a half until I found them making out in the guest room and that's when she thought that I should know that she was cheating on me, anyways what I am trying to say is that she is back and Mason is also and seeing her picked up feelings that I thought were gone forever but I have a lot more feelings for Emma and way stronger feelings I just wish that Emma could figure that out and I have know idea how I am going to show her that I love her.

This is all my fault...

Emma ~

Tyler: Emma I'm sorry please take me back.

Emma: No Tyler you called it off and I don't even know why you did:(

Tyler: Emma I can't explain right now why I broke up with you but please take me back x

Emma: if you can explain then you don't need me to be with you and I bet the only reason you want me back is because my friend Tony was chasing me and then picked me up in his arms.

Tyler: I'm sorry Emma

Emma: Goodbye Tyler

I sighed when I put my phone down on my bed "what's wrong?" Josh asked I looked at him and then at Tony I could see worry in both faces but mostly in Tony's face "it's nothing, really" I force a smile "really what's wrong?" Tony asked "it's just Tyler" he rolled his eyes "oh" I nodded and laid on my bed sighing "hey want to play video games again since you cheated the last time" Tony said with a smirk I sat straight up and said "Hey! I did not cheat you just are so jealous of me because I am better at video games then you" "no you are not" "okay then let's take a rematch" I replied "okay then" I looked at Josh "hey Josh want to play" he shook his head I leaned on his back my hands wrapped around his neck and I leaned forward "come on you know you want to" he laughed "no really it's fine"

I laid my back on his lap and my head hanging off of his lap "oh come on you no you want to" he laughed again playing with my hair "I do but I'll let you have your fun with Tony, I play the winner" "pinkie promise" I said he lifted his pinkie and said "pinkie promise" we laughed and pinkie promised

"Ha I told you I would win" "whatever you cheated again" I rolled my eyes "okay whatever you say dude" I said sarcastically "okay my turn!" Josh said "excited aren't we?" "Yes you guys take forever" he said I Laughed and said "whatever"

"WHAT HOW THE FUCK DID WE TIE!" I yelled "I have no fucking idea" Josh replied "well looks like you guys are better then me" Tony pouted "Oh Tony don't cry" I said "I'm not crying!" "I know I'm just messing around" "I know" he winked "Uh Tony did you just wink at me?" He blushed when I called him out "maybe" he smirked.
I laid on the floor in front of my T.V "so what do you guys want to do now?" "I don't know, it is Friday and we have nothing to do which is weird because we always have something to do on Fridays" Tony said "well it is getting late so you guys could just sleep here" Tony and Josh had no hesitation to answer "okay that's fine with us we just have to tell our parents" Josh and Tony answered Josh texted his parents and they said it was fine.

"So want to watch A movie?" I asked "we should watch a horror movie" Tony said "yeah we should" Josh said "No way I hate horror movies!" I said "oh it'll be fine because we are here" Tony said I sighed "fine but I'm staying on my bed" "okay" they both said.

They picked out a movie and put it in then Tony sat on the right and Josh sat on the left of me. One part in the movie scared me and I jumped and yelled "HOLY SHIT!" The boys laughed at me and said "relax its just a movie" "yeah but a very freaky movie" "well if it helps you could hold one of our hands" Josh said, I shrugged and looked at Tony he was giving Josh the evil eye and then went back to the movie.

"OH MY GOD! That scared the crap out of me!" I yelled as I grabbed Tony's arm he laughed and held me in his arms and I suddenly felt safe. I looked at josh and he seemed mad. "Are you mad Josh?" I asked "he didn't answer instead he just got up and went into the bathroom "What's wrong with him?" I asked Tony he let go of me and said "we should go to bed it's getting late" "that doesn't answer my question" I murmured under my breath.

I got up grabbed a pair of Sweatpants and a tank top "I'll be back I'm going to change" Tony nodded and I left my room Clair and Cameron weren't home so after I was done changing I went into my brothers room and grabbed two pairs of Pajama pants for Tony and Josh.

"Here you guys can borrow my brothers pajamas since hes like never home" "Thanks" they said as Tony went into my bathroom and changed "what was wrong with you?" I asked Josh "do you have another bathroom that I can change in" I rolled my eyes and showed him the other bathroom.

"Where do Josh and I sleep?" Tony asked "um uh I don't know, you guys can just sleep in my bed with me, but don't try anything" I said chuckling and Tony rubbed his neck nervously "I won't don't worry and Josh won't either" I nodded and climbed into my bed looking at my phone.

Tyler: Emma can we please talk

Emma: Tyler you called it off remember we have nothing to talk about

Tyler: I know and I want to tell you why but you have to promise me something, okay?

Emma: okay what is it?

Tyler: you can't think different of me after I tell you the whole story on why I broke up with you

Emma: okay, then talk

Tyler: can we talk in person

Emma: sure I guess I'll meet you outside

Tyler: okay I'll meet you by the tree between our houses

"I'll be right back" "where are you going?" "Tyler wants to talk I guess I'll be back soon" he nodded and as I shut the door I ran into I hard chest I looked up and saw Josh he smiled and said "Sorry" "it's fine" and then I walked out of the house and towards Tyler.

Sorry I ended it like this but I need to figure out his story and how it all happened with Tyler, Mason and Britney Flory.