9

Emma ~

If he loves me then why did he cheat on me and punch me? I am so confused I want to cry but I am not going to cry over a guy who hurt me twice on the same day. I hop into the shower and listen to music on Spotify, I hop out of the shower and see that I have 27 notifications all from Tyler I read them but don't reply he hates it when people do that I also hate it but he deserves it call me a hypocrite I don't care because he deserves it for being a complete Jackass towards me.

I got into sweat pants and big ass shirt and put my hair in a messy. I went downstairs to get some ice cream and I see Clair and Cameron making out on the couch I stop "You guys really need to get a room" I say with no emotion "S Sorry Emma" Clair says as I start walking into the kitchen and grab a bowl of ice cream and go upstairs and into my room. I look at my phone and see I have 50 messages from Dylan and Tyler I don't reply and finish eating my ice cream.

I hear a knock and say "Come in!" And cam comes in my room "How are you?" "Good" "That's good" I nod and he says "I got something for you Em" I look up surprised because he never gets me anything except for my birthday and Christmas "What did you get me Cam?" I ask he puts his index finger up signaling me to wait and goes into the hallway and brings a big wrapped up box I open it and say "OH MY GOD CAM YOU GOT ME A T.V?!" "Yep hope you like it and here are some of your own DVDs" he hands me some DVDs "Thank you cam youre the best!" I say as I give him a hug and he leaves me to watch some movies on my new flat screen T.V.

As I am watching movies I hear singing and I think it is is my second favorite song "locked away" 'By: R. City' out side of my window and I go over to my window and open the window and look at Tyler's window nothing is by his window so I look down and I am surprised to see...

Short chapter I know I'm sorry but I have to do chores.