21

Emma ~

I wake up to the door bell and when I answer it I am being attacked by little arms "well hello there Lizzie" "hi" she says with a smile "so what's up?" I ask "I miss you that's all" she says "I miss you too, did you already eat?" I asked and she shook her head "do you want some cereal?" And she nodded.

I gave her some cereal and I had some also and we talked well eating.

Knock knock

I open the door and get attacked again but this time it's Tyler, Lizzie joined in and we laugh as we are all getting crushed by each other's hugs.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked "can we go to the beach? Oh please oh please please please!!" Lizzie pleaded I looked at Tyler and he was already staring then said "yes" Tyler said and Lizzie screamed in delight.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the beach Lizzie pulled my arm to go into the water. When we were in the water I put Lizzie on my shoulders then fell back into the water when we popped up she laughed and held onto me so she could breath.

Tyler came in and we all swam towards the water well Tyler and I did well Lizzie held onto Tyler when we got to the waterfall we swam under it and into a little cave Lizzie laughed and her laughter echoed in the cave.

After awhile we go to an ice cream parlor and order some when we are done we head back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emma can I sleep at your house?" Lizzie asks "go ask your brother" she runs to him and asks he looks at me and I smile and shrug Tyler nods and she runs up to me and jumps in my arms.

"First lets get you some PJ's" I say and walk to Tyler. She runs to her room and Tyler and I just talk "so Tyler" "so Emma" I laugh and say "you should sleep over too" I say. His eyes widen and asks "are you sure?" I nod.

"Big bro I got you some cloths also" he smiles and we go to my house.

Lizzie got sleepy so I took her to my room and laid her on the bed then went back by Tyler. We watched a few movies and cuddle then went upstairs Lizzie was sleeping by the wall so I decided to sleep in the middle I have a Kingsized bed so it can fit all of us. I cuddle up to Tyler and he kisses my head "Goodnight, Babe" "Goodnight" I reply.