26

Sorry for all the misspelled words I type so fast and miss a letter or replace it with another letter: would be nice if you stop correcting me, thanks!😋
Recap--

(Tyler~

"So why don't you skate anymore?" I asked "long story" she says plainly and turns around her back facing me, I frown but hug her from behind, she puts her hands on my arms and I can see her slightly smile. "Sorry I didn't get to-" she's cuts me off "it's fine, I get it, you're a busy person, it was fine, the boys kept me busy" what the hell does she mean by that??? "Don't worry we just watched movies and ate, etc nothing bad" I nod slowly.

2 hours later~

Emma dropped the guys off, god knows where now, and I took Lizzie to her friends house, then Emma came over. "Hey boo" she says and laughs "hey" I say and smile at her, I pull her too me and her smile gets bigger I slowly pull her lips to mine and I can feel my heart beat quicken with excitement.

"Alrighty! Let's watch a movie shall we?" She says with a smile and goes to pick out a movie, she comes back and puts in a movie "which one did you pick? " I asked "a dogs purpose" "have you seen it?" She shakes her head no "you're going to cry" she lightly hits me and I laugh "sorry but it's true"

(If you haven't seen a dogs purpose and don't want a "spoiler" or anything then skip this paragraph/sentence)

We get to the part where the dog is in the house and it's on fire "oh no! Get out doggy!!! Don't go back in! No! Oh my god!!" I chuckle at her "okay yeah wake them up good doggy, okay, oh no!!! Get out before you all die!!! No! Don't jump you stupid person! Ughhhhh" then to the part where the dog dies for the 100th time and she's balling her eyes out, before I know it she's asleep.

I take the movie out and carry her up to my room, she wakes up right when I set her down. " can I wear your shirt to bed?" "Of course baby" I grab a shirt and she quickly changes "are you going to sleep in your pants too?" I asked "no, do you have some clean shorts or boxers I can wear?" "Yeah hold on" I hand her some boxers and by the time I am ready to lay down she's knocked out again. "Damn baby, you sleep like a rock" I chuckle softly and kiss her forehead.)

~Emma

I wake up sweating, not so bad that I'm drenched in my gross sweat but I feel so hot so I take off the boxers and go into the bathroom and splash my face in cold water, and dry my face off, I open  the window and turn the fan on and slowly get back in the bed so I won't wake him  I lay my head close to him and look at his peacefulness "god I love you.." I whisper to him as he sleeps and kiss his forehead.

A couple hours past and I've tried falling back asleep but it seemed impossible at this point I'm looking at his photo albums and it's so adorable, once I finished I sit up on the bed and whisper "babe..." "baby-baby" his head shot up so fast and he looked at me scared then said "oh god, I thought something terrible happened to you baby" I gave him a kiss on his cheek, he really has no idea how much I love him..

"I should really go home sometime" I say to him as I stand up. He stands up and looks at me in shock "um... babe.. I kind of been wanting to ask... if you would like to move in..." I paused at the question but I know my answer.. "Tyler.. I uh.." he looks at me and I see his eyes go down "I'd love to.." I finish saying.

He picks me up smiling and hugs me so tight I can barley breathe "okay-okay" I giggle slightly and manage to get the words out. "I love you" he says as he puts me down smiling "I love you" I reply and smile back happily.

Two weeks later

Finally We are moved in, we decided I buy a new house instead and honestly? I feel so settled even if I'm still young  bad news is Lizzie is now living with their aunt in New York because their aunt feels like it's best, so does Tyler but Lizzie is a bit upset about it, but just the leaving Tyler and me part.. she loves that her aunt is rich and has a big ass house haha.

"Baby girl??" I hear Tyler call from downstairs, I giggle and hop like a little kid towards him once he sees me his eyes light up and he picks me up and hugs me "I love our new house, I can't believe we did it" I smile and nod and grab his hand and take him to our room showing him how I decorated it he smiles and plops down on the bed.

"I have a present for you" I say as I go into the closet and a few minutes later I come out in white laced lingerie his eyes widen and his mouth drops as he slowly walks closer to me.

He picks me up and kisses me deeply, placing me on the bed lightly running his hands down my figure and up the lingerie moving his lips onto my neck lightly kissing and sucking. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to my body, I can feel him get harder and harder as he grinds against me slowly but roughly.

I tug on his shirt signaling that I want him to take it off, he obeys. He unclips my lingerie and slowly slips it off my body watching it go down. My face gets red as I blush and he takes off his jeans. "It's okay if you don't want to" he whispers huskily "I do.."I reply softly.

To be continued

A/N lemme know in the comments if you guys want details or not for the next chapter, if not I'll skip to the next day, If so I'll continue from here.