fuck chapter titles rn

Ayy I found some time and decided why don't I update? I'm sorry I've been absent, band is work (I actually have practice tonight) but while I was gone, I turned fifteen and I also caught feelings for someone.. oh well, let's see what my brain squeezes out
----------------
Cas' POV

Dean left a folded note on my bedside table and I grabbed it once he left the room, I got comfy again and went to read it but I fell asleep with the note half unfolded.
(Dreams yay)
"Run!" She screamed, darting in my direction. I stumble a bit but get going, there's gunfire behind us. I can hear my heart thudding, my feet pushing me fowards, and loud breathing.
"Ron should be just ahead in the truck." The girl said to me, matching pace with me. We reach a beat up truck and hop in, tires spinning and speeding away.
Where am I? Who are these people? What the hell is going on?
The girl speaks as if she could hear my thoughts.
"I'm Kelsey, this is Ron." She gestures toward the male in the driver's seat.
"What's going on?" I ask, still trying to catch my breath. Kelsey starts to explain but a bright flash of light forces us off the road and we crash. I'm in pain. I look at my abdomen and it's been pierced by a large shard of glass. I feel dizzy...
(Goodbye dream)
I'm woken up by a loud thud and a scream. It's Gabriel. I hop out of bed and run into the yard where he lay, sprawled out on the ground, holding his arm. He's crying and shouting at me.
"Cas! My arm hurts, I think it's broken!" He continues to sob on the lawn. I start feeling light headed. My legs feel weak. Oh shit, I'm going down. I fall on the grass. I pull out my cell and call Dean.
"Cas?" He sounds confused.
"Dean, I need a ride to the hospital. Gabe broke his arm." I sigh and roll to my side. There's a pause.
"Sure I'll be there in five." And he hung up. I get up and I tell Gabriel what's going on. I go inside and get my shoes. Dean pulls up to my house and I jog upstairs to grab a jacket, and I see Dean's note. I grab it and shove it in my pocket collecting Gabe and putting him in the backseat. I slide in the passenger side.
"Hello Dean." I smile softly, he looks at me and starts driving to the hospital.
-------------
Yeah ik this is shit.
Hopefully this story gets its shit together,
Dan