hot steamy week_day 2

*harry*
So I gave louis some cloth and I went to my room to take a bath.
Is it strange that all I was thinking about is that louis is 30 steps away from me... nude....wet.....what is he thinking about? Sara said he can sing so he might be singing in the shower!? That could be true. I might have to check it out my self when Im done. You know...just to know if his voice is as good as sara said it was.
I finshed my shower, and but a towel on my waist, and I got out of my room and went to louis.
I was in his room, my heart is beating loud. I came into the bathroom that is inside louis's room, the shower was off, I couldn't find him any where. Just when I was about about to freak out and scream his name, I thought..what if he came to the shower? What if he asked me why am I in his room? His shower? So I was just about to get out, I turned around to get out of the bathroom, louis was there, towel on his waist as well, lookimg at me. I thought he'd get mad but insted he smiled and asked "What are you doing here hazza? Bad boy you don't just walk into people in the shower! Or are you used to doing that to sara?" I got nervous and said "what? No I....I don't walk into sara in the.....never mind, sorry I came in with out asking" he said "don't be upset harry, Im just fooling around, you are welcomed to watch me shower any time ;]" "what??nooo that wasn't why I came nooo I.." I said. "What? So you mean your not into me?" He asked. "Noooh, i..i....i like you a lot:*" I said. I was soo nervous I wanted to die back then, louis said "really? Im so glad you said so I was starting to think it was only me!haha any way if you didn't come for that reason, then why did you come?" "I wanted to hear you sing" I said. "Why would you? My voice is horrble!" He asked. "Sar.....some one told me you have a great voice" I didn't say sara because he get's upset if I talk about her. "I'll sing if you sing" he said. So I smiled and opend my mp3 on a song (don't by ed sheeran) and we started singing. He really had a voice of an angel!! He just won't idmit it! "Wow hazza, you didn't tell me you can sing" he said "you didn't tell me you can sing" I said. Then I noticed that we didn't even change! We where still wearing only towels on our waist. So I told him that Im gonna go change and I left. But when I was going to my room, I remembered my mp3, I left it in louis room, so I went back to his room and opend the door and went right to where I left my mp3 and took it. Then I heared louis behind me "uhh harry!" I didn't turn around but I said "oh I forgot my mp3" he said "then can you close your eyes and bass the towel plz?" I looked at the taple infront of me, and the cloth that I gave to louis where on that taple, so as his towel!! It just didn't get into my head that louis in nude behind me so I took the towel and turned around (with my eyes open) and then I saw him, I saw it, that was the best view I have ever seen and the worst moment in my life as well. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't get my eyes of off it, and he was for some reason looking at me in a strange way as well, he took the towel and but it around his waist, I stood there like a fool, then he said "harry........did you do it to make it sound okay that you saw me nude? 'Cause it's not working for you, it's only making my day even better" I didn't know what he was talking about, I left to my room and I said nothing to him, I was going to take my towel of to get my cloth on, but my towel was of in louis room×●× then I knew what he was talking about. I got my cloth on really fast and then I heared louis knocking on my door I let him in and then he said "Im sorry about what just happend harry, I didn't think before I speek" I said "it was my fault for coming in with out knocking, but I...didn't really hear what you said, I was......ahhh" and he understod what I meant and then he said "I did mean what I said, but I didn't want you to know about it, that's why I regret saying it, but it's a good thing you didn't hear me" "what did you say?come on tell me" "I thought you knew your towel wasn't on you and you took it of to make me feel better, and I also said that it did make me happy, Im sorry hazza" he said. As always I turned red and he smiled then I said "Im sorry for thinking of what I was thinking when I saw you" "hehe, your blushing harry, I think I know what you felt :)" he said. I smiled and got of off my bed and said "what do you to do right now? Any plans?" He pushed me back into my bed and said "I don't think your ready for my plane yet" and his smile just kept showing up on his face so I said "let's watch a movie" he said"okay".
We didn't really watch the movie, we talked about us. yes us me and him and what's gonna happen after this week and it was a long honest chat.