hot steamy week_day7

*harry*
The doctor said I had a strong fever but I felt so much better today.
But I still didn't go to school, they gave me a week off and since my mom is not here they gave louis a week off to stay with me and take care of me.
This is gonna be awesome.
But...my mom is coming back tomorow! Nooo I forgot. "Louis, my mom is coming back tomorow" I said. "Really? Can't you say something that makes her stay a bit longer?" He asked. He is soo right, I show her that Im having fun and I won't tell her Im sick and maybe she'd stay in her trip so she can have more fun and I can have more fun!! "Yeah, I'll call her right now" I said.
*harry's mom*
(Phone rings).....I picked up the phone and it was harry, he said "hey mom, how are you doing?are you having fun?" And before I got to answer him he said "awesome, so am I Im having so much fun with louis and sara also came to us and had dinner with us, it's great, this week was awesome, I wish it would last longer!" So I said "oh harry it sounds great im glad your having fun, and Im here and it's like heaven!" "Wow mom im so happy you had the chance to finally do something for your self 'cause All you do is take care of me, i think you deserved that break and if it was up to me I'd let you stay there for a nother extra week or two!" He said. "Ohh harry I wish I could but that will mean I won't be with you on your birthday!" I said. he huffed to show me he is upset and then he said "mom Im not a kid I don't mind if you didn't show up on my birthday, and I was going to spend my birthday with Lo... with some friends any way so I don't mind if you stay in your trip I want you to be happy so you go on that trip mom Im so proud of you!" I didn't understand why he was about to say a name and then said :friends: and I also didn't get why he was so proud and happy about me staying an extra week on that trip, but i said "okay harry, Im going to miss you sweet heart I love you and wish you a happy birthday already!!" "Great, okay, bye mom" he said. But I just wanted to know who is he going to spend his birthday with! He didn't say sara so I just couldn't handle it and I asked "wait harry, who are you going with on your birthday?" "I told you, friends" he said. "Is sara going with you?" I asked "no" he said. "Are there any other girls?" I asked. "Nooo, mom stop it" he said. "Ohh tell me the truth harry, don't be shy it's okay for a boy in your age to want to date some one else" I said. "Mom, there will be no girls, if you must know Im going with louis" he said. "Louis? Oh your best friends now?" I asked. "You have no idea!" He said. "It's like he is your older brother now huh?" I said. ".......yeah what ever you say" he said. "What's wrong? He is not like your older brother? Your not that close?" I asked. "We are close but...it's compilcated" he said. "How complicated? I don't understand" I asked with a weird look on my face, if only he could see it. "Mom don't make a big deal ot of it! It's just a new friend and I'll meet new people every day" he said. "Ohh fine, bye hazza" I said. "Bye mom" he said. I felt something wrong was going on back home, he didn't even get mad when I called him hazza, he doesn't like that nickname! But I had to show him I trust him, so I didn't do anything about it, I guess I'll have to wait an extra week tell I find out!
*louis*
Harry took to long talking to his mom. But when he finaly came out, he said "you better be ready for my birthday this week 'cause Im all your's" "haha yeesss another week!! I'll call my dad and tell him Im not coming home this week" I said. I planed the hole day!! I just hope harry's friend are not planing to take him on his birthday, what if sara said she want's to go out with him for his birthday!!? Just when I was thinking about it, harry said "I think Im going to break up with sara today" "really? It's about time, you don't just date someone you don't love, it's the right think to do" I said. He looked at me with a funny look on his face and said "oh and you care if it was the right thing to do? All you care about is me being single" and he smiled. Then I said "not all of that is true, I don't want you to be single I want you to be taking by me, so when ever someone is trying to get to date you, you say :Im taking by louis and he is gonna kill you (**~●♢●~**): that is what I want" "okay just shut up now it's not easy breaking up with someone who didn't do anything wrong" he said. "Alright just go and do it" I said.
Harry went out with sara and they took a walk. when he came back he looked upset, so I said "so, what happend?" "I couldn't do it" he said. I gave him a strange sad look and he said "oh come on don't look at me like that, it's hard just being in the same place with her how about telling her Im breaking up with her??" "I have an idea, don't break up with her, let her break up with you" I said. Harry asked "how?" I said "let her cheat on you, set her up with someone that loves her and takes care of her and it will make her forget about you" "she would never cheat on me" he said. "Just like she thinks you would never cheat on her?@_@" I said. "Fine, I'll try to set her up with my friend adam, he always loved her, but never got to say or do anything 'cause he didn't wanna hurt my feelings" he said. "Harry, it was the first time I see you at adam's house!" I siad. Harry smiled and said "it was the first time my heart jumbs out of it's place" "and now?" I asked. "It jumbs out every night when you say you can't sleep with out me" he said. "As for me..my heart jumbs when you say such things and I like it',' " I said. Harry said "any ways, I'll talk to adam tomorow" "okay" I said
And then we went to sleep in his room as always.