nightmares

*Louis*
Harry and I started working really hard for the x factor, we got people to help us and after 3 days of hard working, we only found the songs we're gonna sing. Oh then we knew how hard we'd have to really work and how much time it would take! God Im nervous.
3 days went by, it was time for harry's mom to come home, and for me to go home. Duuhh I didn't want to spend a day with out harry, I wanted today to last forever, but it didn't. Harrys mom came and she looked very happy "harry darling" she said while hugging him. "Hey mom, I missed you" he said. Now I know it sounds a little cold when I say it, but in realty they where soo happy and his mom cried a little.
Harry's mom turened to me and said "hi there, you must be louis" "yes I am nice to meet you" I said. "Nice to meet you to, thank you louis for taking care of harry" she said. "Oh it's okay, we had so much fun" I said. Then I left to give harry and his mom some time alone.
I was in my room geting ready to leave when harry walked in and locked the door after him and said "I guess this is it, our last day togather" "yeah, time went by fast huh?" I said. He smiled and came closer to me and we hugged. I wispered in his ears "Im gonna miss you" he hugged me even stronger and said "I'll misd you to louis" and then we both let go and I said "I'll see you in school hazza;)" he helped me cleaning the room and I took my stuff and he opened the door for me. I was just about to leave when his mother said "wait louis, you should stay with us for dinner" harry smiled and said "yeah you should stay" "I don't know, I have school tomowrro and I have to go get ready for it, but I'll see you in school harry" I said. Yeah I wanted to stay but his mom just came back so they should talk to each other and catch up with what happend! "Okay then, I'll see you tomowrro" harry said. "Bye, thanks for having me here" I said. "Bye" harry's mom said.
At night I couldn't sleep, my sister was with me but all I wanted was one worm hug from harry to get me sleeping. After a while I finally slept and my sister was by my side.
When I woke up in the morining I was so happy I'd meet harry in school today! My sister said "louis, who is hza?" "What? Why?" I asked. "You kept screaming his name at night, I tried to calm you down but you kept saying you want hza" she said. "You mean hazza! H...she is my friend" I said. It would be weird if I told her that hazza was harry and he is a boy 'cause (as she told me) I kept screaming his name all night. Uhh I just wanted harry, I told my sister not to talk about hazza any more and not to tell any one about what happend and I went to school to meet harry. I saw him by the door waiting for me and I was so happy when I saw him. I wanted to hug him but I couldn't infront of every body! So I just said hi and we talked to each other a little pit and then I went to my class and he went to his.
*harry*
After I talked to louis I went to class, he looked happy to see me, he said he couldn't sleep and when he finally did he had nightmares!
When it was time for lunch break I saw louis with some of his friends and he was talking to them about cheating on a test, he saw me and smiled and said goodbye to his friends and we went to eat. "Cheating on a test huh?" I said. "It's not a big deal, just a little help from our friends when we need them:)" he said. "You shouldn't be cheating louis, you should earn your greads by your self!" I said. "Naahh" he siad. I gave him that look that makes him know Im upset and he said "okay MOM I'll stop after this one, you happy now?" "Yes I am" I said. We talked about our songs for the x factor and stuff like that, I said I'd come over to his place with some of the guys (bob, joe, ben) and they'll help us working on the song
I'll be singing (isn't she lovely)
As for louis he will sing (hey there delilah)
I think it's gonna be hard, if I get 2 yes I'll be very happy, if I get 3 yes I'll be in heaven.
I can not wait...sooo happy;)
I went to louis place and we lost time working and I got late. But louis couldn't sleep with out me so when the guys left I was about to hug louis and say goodbye but louis sister came in so I just said good night "bye hazza" he said with a smile "bye" I said.
And I went home
*louis*
My sister asked me "why did you call him hazza? I thought hazza was a girl!" "Oh, she is.... he.... hazza is his sister, so I call him hazza 'cause he doesn't like it" I said. "But he didn't seem to hate the name, it looks like he likes it" she siad. "Why do you care any way?just go to sleep" I said. She looked at me and smiled and said " I don't care" and she went to sleep.
I was relly nervous she'd find out! I would have got in to trouple!!