hot steamy week_day 3,4,5

*Louis*
Harry asked me if I knew I was gay before I meet him. I said no, 'cause I didn't know. And it was clear that he didn't know 'cause he get's shy when ever something happens. I asked him "what are you gonna do about sara?" He said. "Sara is not what Im worried about, it's my mom. She lives with me she knows me better than any one else she is going to find out soon or later!" "Then what are you going to do about your mom and sara?" I asked. "What are you going to do about your mom and dad and two sister's?" He asked. "Im just gonna tell them, it's not a big deal to them my sisters don't care and my mom's brother is gay and she seems to be okay with it. my dad will get upset but he won't die, the world gies on, now tell me, what about you hazza?" "I'll let my mom find out her self and dad doesn't have to know!" He said. "And sara?" I asked. "I don't know, I don't think Im going to tell her about us. I'll just break up with her" he said. I was happy we clear things out and the fact that we've only knew each other for just about a week! It's awesome, Im happy and Im hoping he doesn't have to see sara again!
Harry was doing his home work and he looks hot when ever he is foucsing on something :) "harry, harry, haaaarrryyy, hazza" I said. "Im trying to study louis, how are you going to school for the next week any way?" He asked. "Don't know, don't care, not going" I said. "Nop, your going to school" he said. Uhhh I didn't want to go, and then He asked "what school are you in?" He asked."new hampshire" I said. "Really? Im in that school, how could I never see you?" He asked. "Haha now I want to go since you are with me, and we never meet?! What a luck!! Anyway, do you go there by bus?" I asked. "Yeah, school bus is like...13 steps away form our house!" He said. And then he told me that I have to go get my books and cloth for school so we went to my place and we took some of my stuff and went back to harry's home.
The next day we went to school was like any other day but we had lunch togather with some of his friends.
He never told me he was in a band!! They really rock and harry is the best of them I saw them paly at the end of the day.
When we came back home from school sara called harry and she said she's coming over for dinner tonight. "What do you want for dinner louis?" He asked. "Ummmm, pasta, noo steak, nooo i want pizza" I said. "Pizza?? Are you sure you won't change your mind??" He asked. "Yeeess pizza pizaa pizza" I screamed. "Okay, the only pizza place that has delivery is pizza hut. Im going to order now since sara is coming soon" he said.
Harry came back and said that they are closed for now. So I said "but I want pizza" "meee toooo I don't want anything else" he said. And then he said "lets make one!" "I don't cook" I said. "Fine I'll make it" he said. "I'll help you hazza hehe" I said. So harry started making the pizza and all I did was stare at him, as I said before he looks hot when foucsing on something:) then he asked me to get the taple ready since Im not going to cook. I cleaned the taple and got clean dishes and then harry got the pizza out of the oven but he forgot that the pizza was hot and he burned his hand so I came running with a small towel in my hand and I covered his hand with it and then said "what where you thinking taking it of the oven while it's hot with no gloves!" "I forgot" he said. "Come on I'll put some cream on it" I said. And we went to his room, I got the cream out of his bathroom and I put it on his hand. It was red and the cream made it a little better. Harry said it didn't hurt much.
*harry*
Louis took care of me even thou my hand didn't really hurt much but he was scared that I might have got hurt. I like his face when he get's nervous. So I kept staring at him while he was puting the cream on my hand.
Sara came and said hello to louis, he looked upset when she came in so I just tried not to be so close to her and I tried not to be so close to louis infront of sara.
As we started eating louis srtarted talking about things that he and I had in coment and sara didn't know ehat was going on so she just smiled and ate her dinner.
As the night ended I was glad nothing went wrong and I went to sleep.
Later at night louis woke me up and I made some space for him to lay in my bed and he was just as nervous as the first night he slept here. I asked him "why do you always get nervous at night?" "I don't know, Im okay with staying alone for a hole day but not okay with sleeping alone, I guess im just not used to it" he said. "Who sleeps with you at night back at your house?" I asked. "My little sister, she hates sleeping alone as well so she sleeps at my room at night" he said.
So I said good night and I slept.
I woke up in the morining for school and I felt a little hot, I didn't want to eat breakfast, I came back from school and went to bed right away. Louis woke me up about 5p.m and asked me if I was feeling better, but I was feeling worse. Louis was worried and he wanted me to go to the hospital but I didn't want to go.
So he took care of me and he really made me feel comfortable. He helped me a lot.
"Louis, how old are you?" I asked. "Im 2 years older than you^_^ 17y.o" he said. "But how did you know I was 15? I never told you" I asked. "I have my ways to find out, hehe" he said.
At night louis broght some food from the super market 'cause I didn't want dinner and I ate some bananas, while he ate mini carrots.
At night we went to sleep, but this time I was the one who needed louis to stay with me, I had a huge headache.
The Next morining I woke up before louis. As I was walking to the bathroom my headache got even worse and I fell on the ground. All I know is I woke up in the hospital and louis was holding my hand and something white was on my chin!