An Interview With @thelead

Many of us know him as B.J.N

But he is one of the rarest drugs (as he calls himself) found here on wattpad. So if you get addicted please don't look for the antidote because you'll not find any.;)

Nick, one of his other pen names that he goes by, has written four books already in the short span of time that he has arrived. He joined wattpad around October'14. A pseudonymous author who specializes in humorous, romance and mystery usually combined or desperate genres. He loves talking and you might already know that that's because he replies to each and every of his followers. He has also said to have helped counsel some suicidal teenagers and many adults. This accounts for his superhuman talent of pulling people out from their darkest paths.

He is into psychology and human behavior which defines how he writes so perfectly about each of his characters in his book.

So we decided to know more about him after his success especially for The Theory Of Everything...and here we go

SM(ShruMein): Hey Nick

Nick:What's up, Nickotines?

It's me, BJ getting my first ever official interview! Isn't that just amazing? Thank you shrutuk and paintlife_az for collaborating with me!

SM: What inspires you to sit down and write?

Nick: Well, I can say that I'm a dreamer. I tend to live inside my own stories and keep thinking about them even when I'm socializing in reality. I guess the inspirations just hit me when I see something occur or I'd rather already plan a cool scenario mentally which suits the direction my story is going in. What you read in my books is one of the billion things that happen in my head.

SM: The characters in the book are so twisted. Is that reflection of how you are in real life?

Nick: I am just like any of you, yeah? I believe the Human mind is twisted anyway. One character doesn't just possess one characteristic. Despite the society's false believes and how it has made readers expect in the tales they read, a person isn't always about one thing. Like for example the "cool one" can also be a poor/middle class guy who doesn't necessarily have to play a sport or be good looking or have any talent for that matter.

Personally, a "cool one" for me is someone who can lick their elbow while doing math.

SM: Why you named your character with that specific names...any particular reason?

Nick: Let's talk about my main narrating characters, shall we?

Elina from The Theory Of Everything had to be very feminine, genuine, cultured and gullible. I think this name fits her character perfectly and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

Mary from Inside A Boy's Head had to be a feminist, brave, bold and yet hold a side of her that hasn't been revealed yet that builds up her character into a feisty female hence Mary it was.

Dylan from Drama King is a boy who is more concerned about his image at school and how people look at him. Why don't you put David in it's place? Doesn't hit it right? Exactly.

[Unknown] in Walking Backwards To My Dream had to be kept a mystery because the focus had to be on Nathaniel and his death.