Surprise For Nylla

Views of Nylla's fans about her (Nylla hope we succeeded in surprising you) 

ihateflirters (Yashvee) :

Her writing is just fantastic...no words!!

Her book is fictious which everyone surely likes

The book is full of drama n romance

litlprincess :

Percabeth she's just so awesome . I'm basically in love with the characters she has created. Not only in one book but in fact all of them are are just so so good. Her writing just makes you fall in love with it. Her writing has just that heart capturing power in it you don't feel like getting out of it. It makes you read the same thing again and again but you'll never get tired of it. The plot twists which she creates they are just so wonderful. Thank you for your regular updates and I'm so very happy for you that road trips to love is getting published.congrats . Thank you! :)

shrumein :

They say when you have ideas n story all you need is to put them into words, just to see how amazing they come out. AGE, my friends! Doesn't matter at all. She is only sixteen and she had already won Watty Awards for The Road Trip to Love. Must be exhilarating to hear a sixteen years old writing about emotions and love, about which sometimes even an adult would fail to write. That's what she is. Her writing has a maturity, a sincerity that will keep you glued till the end. She is totally a B-FAB (BORN OUT OF BOOMBOX). She is Nylla Camphry.