5

I FINALLY HAVE THE CHAPTER. I'm so sorry it's taking so long for me to do this but a lot has been going on but anyway I'll let you get what you came here for and that's the smut scene that's coming (no pun intended) up right now 

"You're sure?" Michael looked up at the man who's heartbeat was going much faster than it was before and the elder nodded his head at the question. Michael pushed Luke against the desk and started kissing his neck. "Oh God" Luke muttered as he let out a moan; exposing his neck to the boy in front of him. Michael took his lips off his teacher's neck. "What do I do next?" Michael asked shyly, and Luke smiled at his innocence. "What do you want to do? Have Daddy shove his cock in your pretty little mouth?" Michael nodded eagerly at the suggestion. Luke sat in his chair and put Michael on his knees which confused Michael, to say the least. "Um, Mr Hemmi-"."Please, baby, call me daddy." "Daddy, why am I on my knees?" Michael questioned tilting his head to the side, and Luke smirked when the boy asked. "Oh, kitten you're so innocent," Luke said as he laid a kiss on Michael's forehead.

"Want me to teach you how to give a blowjob baby?" Luke whispered, and Michael nodded. Mr Hemmings swapped spots with Michael and made sure Michael's skirt, and undergarments were off. Luke put his mouth on Michael's tip teasingly, and Michael's head went back as his eyes clenched shut. The older male then took in all of Michael's throbbing hard cock and started moving his head on his student's length. "F-Fuck Daddy" Michael mumbled as he thrust his hips up into Luke's mouth which caused the man to gag, but it didn't bother him too much. Luke quickened his pace; humming and moaning around the boy's dick to get Michael to release and it was working. Michael was a quiet one. He only let out whimpers and whines; little to never loud moans. Michael soon released in Luke's mouth without warning and the man swallowed the load. "That feel good princess?" Luke asked as he got off of his knees so he could kiss the boy. "Mmhmm Daddy, really good" He said with his eyes still clenched shut and head thrown back.

Luke placed a kiss onto his lips and lingered for awhile. "Daddy, please fuck me" Michael begged when they pulled apart which made the more dominant male smirk. "You think you're ready for daddy's cock baby? Ready for me to bend you over my desk; fucking you senselessly until you can't even form a proper sentence?" All of that sounded more than exciting to Michael, and he was more than ready for Luke. "Yes please, fuck me over the desk and show me I'm yours" He practically begged Luke. His teacher bent him over the desk and took off both of their remaining clothing. "Want me to go in raw princess? Let me warn you it'll hurt." That made Michael nervous, but at the moment he couldn't care less because he was about to get fucked by the hottest teacher in school, and he wasn't about to mess that up. "D-Don't care p-please just hurry" Luke did just as asked and quickly started ramming into Michael's puckered hole. "O-Oh g-god" Michael tried to form the sentence without it being broken into pieces, but Luke was going so fast and hard that he couldn't. All the items on the desk are long gone now and all over the floor, but neither of the males were thinking about that.

"O-Oh my Luke right there" Michael practically screamed which made Luke smirk and then chuckle. He knew he could make anyone scream; even the quietest ones. Luke kept hitting Michael's spot, and it was making the boy let out loud noises. However, Luke put his hand over the boy's mouth so they wouldn't get caught. Michael got the familiar feeling in his lower abdomen, and he knew he was close to his high, but he wanted it so bad yet he didn't want it to end. Luke caught on to what the boy was thinking about so he thrust harder into the boy which sent Michael over the edge. Michael was a panting mess below Luke who pulled out of him. "One more baby?" He asked, and Michael nodded.

Luke wrapped Michael's legs around him and lined up his cock to Michael's hole once again. Michael was still sensitive from cumming the last two times, but he wanted to be one of Luke's best. Luke thrust harshly into the young boy who was basically crying in pleasure at this point. Michael was biting down on Luke's shoulder to keep from screaming his name. Luke kept note of how high Michael's cries got so he knew when to release because cumming at the same time is hot as fuck, "L-Luke g-gonna" Luke just sped up his pace when he heard the boy say that. He was destroying Michael and the younger boy absolutely loved it. "Baby I want you to come on the count of three okay?" Michael nodded while keeping his eyes clenched shut. "One" Luke's thrusts intensified if it was even possible. "Two" He was hitting Michael's spot at the perfect angle making the boy scream while biting the man's shoulder. "Three" They both released at the same time; cum between them and leaking out of Michael's hole.

Luke pulled out and rested Michael on his chair as he grabbed the tissue box that was laying on the floor to wipe the cum off the two of them. Once they cleaned up a bit Michael could barely walk which could be a problem because he had to meet up with his friend soon. "How am I gonna make it to her house?" Michael sighed. "Go later, Come home with me for a bit," Luke said, and Michael wasn't about to turn down that offer.