7

"Mikey, Cal, Ash wake up" Mikayla yelled from the kitchen. The three boys woke up noticing that everything was put away. "Are you a ninja or something?" Michael asked as he stretched. "Shush and come eat," They said as they put eggs bacon and sausage on the table on the table. "I'm going in the shower first!" Calum said as he ran up the stairs like a child and Ashton rolled his eyes at him. Michael and Ashton went to the kitchen where Mikayla was and sat at the table as their youngest friend put a plate of toast on the table. They all ate while chatting about random things until Calum came downstairs. "Hey everybody," He said as he took a seat beside Ashton. "Hey, there beautiful" Ashton said as he kissed Calum's cheek which made the maori boy blush. "Is it just me or is Cashton complete relationship goals?" Mikayla inquired while taking a bite of their toast. "Nope they are," Michael said before stuffing food into his mouth.

Soon enough it was time for them to leave for school which Michael complained about but Mikayla just constantly told him to 'shut the fuck up' and Ashton kept yelling at them to stop swearing. "If you want me to stop swearing then tell Michael to stop complaining because he needs a good fucking education," They said as they took their backpack. "I just wanna stay home; schools boring" Michael grumbled. "Both of you shut up and let's go!" Calum shouted before grabbing both of their arms and dragging them both out of the house with Ashton following behind them.

"Why do I hang out with you people?" Mikayla whined. "It's because you love us," Michael said before jumping onto Mikayla. "Oh fuck, I'm not meant for this" They tried to keep Michael on their back but just ended up falling onto the grass with Michael tumbling onto them. Ashton and Calum were laughing at the two while Michael clambered off of his friend. "Y'all are assholes," Mikayla said as they brushed the grass off themselves. "I'm sorry Mickey, please forgive me" Michael fake pouted and tried jumping on Mikayla again who actually managed to keep him up this time. "I love all you idiots," The youngest friend said with a goofy grin on their face. "Love you too idiot" The boys replied.

On the walk to school, Mikayla managed to, find a dratini on Pokemon go and get them and Michael chased by a squirrel, but they made it out alive. When they did get there (which took longer than usual), they had to get their books and rush off to class. They all went their separate ways due to Mikayla being in a different grade and Ashton was an honours student. Michael kept annoying Calum by making too many puns on the way to Mr Hemmings' classroom. When they got into class; it was empty except for the male teacher standing at the bookshelf. "Nice to finally meet you, Mr Hood," Mr Hemmings said as he turned to face Calum. "I- uh- Nice to meet you too sir" Calum's face was flushed red when he saw Luke and that might have angered Michael a tad. Calum went and sat down in his seat while Michael went to talk to Luke. "So Mr Hemmings, I was wondering if you could um assist me in my studies later on," Michael said swaying his hips a little and Luke smirked slightly. "I would be more than happy to assist one of my best students. How about my house at seven" He whispered with a wink at the end. Michael grinned along with a nod to inform him that he'd be there.

Michael went to his seat afterwards only to be greeted by Calum on his phone. "Who ya texting?" Michael asked looking over at his screen. "Nobody," The boy said as he moved his phone out of Michael's view and turned down the brightness which made the older boy gasp. "What're you hiding?" Michael asked with raised eyebrows and a grin. "Nothing dude," He said with his back turned to the older boy. Michael smirked because he knew how he was gonna get Calum's phone. He tapped one of Calum's shoulders, and when the tanned boy turned his head, Michael swooped in from the other side and snatched the device. "Oh my," Michael mumbled as he looked through the sexual texts that Calum had sent. "Give it back" Calum whined as he grabbed his phone out of Michael's hands. "Damn Cal, I didn't know you were so kinky," Michael said with a pleased face while Calum pouted and put his phone away. Luke watched all of that in amusement and mentally laughed at the two boys at the back of the classroom.

About ten minutes later the bell rang signalling class was beginning. Students came in right at the bell as per usual, and Mr Hemmings began teaching. The work wasn't too bad; it was only basic questions, and Michael is really good at math. When the period ended, Michael and Calum left the classroom to go to their next lesson. Soon enough lunch came, and Michael, as well as Calum, were waiting at the lunch table for Ash and Mikayla. "Where could they be?" Calum whispered as he looked at his phone screen to see if either of them had texted. "Calum lunch started five minutes ago chill," Michael said as he took a bite of his pizza slice. Soon enough Mikayla ran in with Ashton trailing behind them. "Guys there's a new girl coming to school tomorrow, and I met her, and she's super hot, and Ashton saw her too-" Mikayla started rambling, but Michael cut them off "Whoa slow down. Now sit your butt down and tell me everything," Mikayla beside Michael and Ashton was by Calum. "Okay, so her name is Ashley, she has beautiful coloured hair; they're a bisexual babe, and they have the prettiest eyes" Mikayla looked absolutely lovestruck as they talked about Ashley and that made Michael giggle. "Oh and they're going into grade eleven" They beamed, but Calum's smile faltered. "But you're only in grade nine!" Calum exclaimed, "Why do you have to remind me?" They whined. "You're like a child and us three are here to help you," Calum said matter of factly, but Mikayla just stuck their tongue out at him.

Later on, the day ended, and Michael found himself at Mr Hemmings' classroom which was empty at the moment. "Hi there Mr Hemmings," Michael said as he walked over to the man who was standing in front of his desk. "Hey, there beautiful, ready to go," The man said as he put a kiss on the boy's forehead. "You know it babe," Michael said as he kissed the man on the lips.

I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER TO FINISH THIS SHIT (I didn't intend to but my insomnia is being a bitch so ayyye) BUT I GOT IT OUT AND IM PROUD OF MYSELF OKAY IMMA STOP YELLING AND GO NOW SO BYE P.S old comments are still on the chapters bcz I'm too lazy to make new ones I'm saying this in case anyone's confused because the storyline has changed drastically