Hours later Michael woke up in Luke's bed with the pain in his bum almost gone due to Luke giving him aftercare. "Luke" He nudged the man who was asleep beside him. "Hmm?" The man hummed, turning over to see the boy next to him. "I have to go soon," The younger whispered, and Luke pouted. "But I don't want you to leave me" He whined as he held onto Michael's waist and Michael just put his arms around the older male. "Lukey, I have to," Michael said as he ran his hand up and down Luke's back soothingly. "Fine" Luke whined and let go of Michael. Luke got up from the bed and gathered his clothes from the floor due to him only being in his boxers as well as Michael. The boys got their clothes on and went downstairs to the front entrance where Luke grabbed his keys and Michael raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You going somewhere?" Michael asked "I'm driving you home; it's the least I could do," Luke said as he laid a kiss on Michael's cheek.

The two walked to Luke's car while they talked about music that they listened to and it just so happens that they both like a lot of the same artists. Michael was going to his best friend Mikayla's house as of now so he decided to call them and say that he's on his way. By the time they got to Mikayla's; Calum was at the front door ringing it, and when Luke saw Calum, he decided it was better if he parked further away from the house. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" The purple haired boy said as he gave Luke a kiss on the cheek which made the man blush. "Y-Yeah tomorrow." He said as he pecked the boy on the lips.

Michael walked towards the house, and he saw Mikayla waiting on the porch. "Mikey!" They yelled as they ran to hug their best friend. "Where the fuck have you been? It's like 10 p.m." They asked. "I'll tell you when we get upstairs, and I paint your nails," Michael said excitedly running into the house, and Mikayla groaned in response due to them hating painted nails but went with him anyway.

When Michael went into the house, he was first faced by Calum, and that wasn't too good considering what happened earlier that day. "Hey Calum" The older boy mumbled, and Calum gave him a small wave. "Um, Cal I'm really sorry about earlier. I know you didn't deserve that, and you don't like people being mean to you" Michael said as he scratched the back of his neck. "It's alright Mike" He smiled, and Michael let out a sigh of relief. "Hug?" Cal asked, and Michael nodded moving over to the boy. "Aww, I feel like a proud parent" Mikayla said as they wiped a fake tear away from their eye. "Hush and let's go do something, Ashton is waiting upstairs" Calum's eyes lit up when he heard the name and his two best friends chuckled at the action which made Calum blush.

They went upstairs only to be greeted by a familiar face which was Ashton's. Mikayla brought out the nail polish and makeup that they kept for Michael so that Ashton, as well as Michael, could choose the colours and such. Mikayla sat on the bed with Cal as they waited for the boys to get the makeup ready. "So Cal do ya fancy Ash?" They asked, and Calum's eyes widened. "No?" When he said that it sounded more like a question than an answer. "Awe my Lil Cal is growing up" Mikayla teased as they squished his cheeks and Calum rolled his eyes. "I'm older than you" He whined. "Smeh," They said as they looked at the boys coming with the cosmetics in hand. "What the fuck does that even mean?" The raven haired boy said, and Mikayla just shrugged. "Language Calum" Ashton warned, and Michael laughed saying 'Ooh Cally got in trouble'. Michael worked on Mikayla's face as Ashton worked on Calum's and to say they were good with makeup would be an understatement.

"So Mikey who drove you here?" Mikayla asked in a whisper, and Michael stopped his movements. "I walked of course," He said nervously as he went back to applying foundation on his friend. "So I didn't see you in Mr Hemmings' car?" Michael smiled as he mumbled a 'maybe'. When he finished with their face, he moved onto the nails. "Mikey, did you fuck our teacher?" They asked quietly so Ashton and Calum wouldn't hear and Michael only smirked which made Mikayla gasp. "Oh my god really?" they whispered with a smile and Michael nodded cheekily. "I'm so proud of my gaybie. He nailed the hottest male teacher in school" Mikayla said as they looked up as if they were about to cry and Michael just giggled. Once Michael finished he admired his amazing work. "Ah I'm an artist," Michael said as he put his hand on his heart and looking off into the distance dramatically which made the youngest friend laugh. Mikayla looked in the mirror that was on their vanity and gasped at their appearance "Damn, good work Michael" They clapped "Thank you, thank you" Michael said as he bowed.

"How's Cally Wally Doodle doing?" Michael said as he and Mikayla went over to see what Ashton had done. "Holy fuck he looks good," Mikayla said as they high fived Ashton. "Really? I look okay?" Calum asked in a small voice which made Ashton coo at him. "Of course babe," Ashton said and instantly regretted saying the last part while everyone eyes widened including Calum's. "OTP BITCH CASHTON IS REAL WOOOO" Mikayla yelled while they did a happy dance. "I am so proud of all my gaybies," They said with a hand on their heart. "But is Cashton actually real?" Michael asked looking between the two boys who were staring into the others eyes. "Yeah, Cashton is real," They said in unison as they brought each other into a kiss. Mikayla and Michael were cheering and yelling 'cashton' as the boys did so.

Later on, they all decided to go downstairs and make a giant fort out of pillows and blankets in the living room in front of the television as they watched horror movies. Not long after the third movie they watched; Ashton and Calum fell asleep cuddled up next to one another which made the two awake friends coo at the new couple. Mikayla and Michael were on the verge of passing out by around 3:42 a.m. so they were mostly giggling about random things in an attempt to stay awake. "Mickey?" Michael whispered. "Yeah Mikey" They replied while looking at the boy. "Do you think Luke likes me?" Michael asked quietly so he didn't wake the couple sleeping beside him. "He would be stupid not to love you," They said ruffling Michael's hair. "Now get some shut eye or school is going to be a major bitch for you tomorrow," They said before giving Michael a hug. "Don't fucking swear" Ashton mumbled in his sleep which made the two giggle before drifting off to sleep

I'm gonna try to finish another chapter tonight so it'll be out today or tomorrow love you guys bye bye! :-