Chapter 4

Find picture with her in a wedding dress she looks so cute

"What the hell was he even doing here!". Angelo shouted the minute Vinny left. " Why do you keep doing this to yourself he's no good for you Francesca!".

"Don't shout at me as though I'm three years old, he's my freaking husband-".

" So then you forgive him?, just like that". He shot back

"It was an accident -".

"No Francesca a fucking accident is when I bump into you but pulling a gun out and pointing at someone how the fuck is that an accident!". His voice was hard and angry, I've never seen him this worked up before.

" Angelo you don't get it, and you and dad will never understand, I love Vinny, he's my everything I can't picture my life without him".

He scoffed.

"Well he must have pictured his without you when he tried to kill you".

I felt a knife twisting in my stomach as his words sunk in.

" Ouch".

"It's the truth and you know it".

I let out a exasperating sigh running my hand through my hair.

" I don't have to explain myself".

"Of course you don't, but who's going to explain to your son that his father killed his mother!".

" Don't say that!". I shouted at him feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

"I'm sick of this I'm already frustrated as it is I don't need this shit so just leave!".

He stilled taking me in for a second until some raw emotion ran over his face." Fine I'll go, I just came by to tell you I'm getting married, we'll talk about this when tensions not so high".

He walked by me and kissed my forehead before heading out.

I let my head rest on the cold countertop as my brain felt fried from all this stress in my life.

<~~>

Vinny's POV

"Where the fuck is he!". My entire house was filled with my men who were all dressed in black awaiting my command, I had a few others posted at every corner of Italy looking out for that little rat that is Joe Salvatore, he keeps fucking evading me and I'm sick of this, it ends here, he wants Italy he'll have to take it from my fucking cold lifeless hands.

My cell vibrated and I took it out quickly to see who it was, frowning when i realized it wasn't my wife.

" Boss, I got some news for you Joe was spotted with a group of men in a black SUV 2 miles out from here".

"Son of a bitch, find him and don't fucking kill him I want that satisfaction all to me".

" Yes boss ".

I slapped the phone shut and shoved it back into my pocket.

" Boys, let's take a trip to strip club I want to see the damages they did.

<~~>

When we arrived at the club the first thing that greeted us were broken glasses and what was left of the neon light sign.

"Vinny!"

My head snapped in the direction of the voice, my eyes narrowed slightly at the woman standing on the far right, Angie?. "I haven't seen you since you quit".