Mickey Dee's With Dylan

I have been begged to update so here it comes...i hope you enjoy!!!

Song: Nasty Freestlye by T-Wayne

Cassidys POV

So I finally came out of the bathroom. I was looking around for the mob of people when a bunch of people staring at me. This old woman stopped mid sandwich to stare at me. Her eyes wide. It was dead silent in MicDonalds. Which has never been this quiet. Silent. I walked slowly to a booth in the corner and waited for my aunt.

"CASSIDY. WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard my Aunts hysterical voice. "Over here."I called, waving.

A dark haired figure stepped in front of me. This really tall girl sat down at the booth across from me.

She was really pretty, with light blue hair. I mean dark hair with light highlights.

"Uh. Hi. I am Cassidy." I said. Sticking my hand out.

"Yeah I know. Everyone knows. I mean your Cassidy Smith. The missing child of John and Paulina Smith. Two EXTREMLEY famous actors. That went missing when you were six moths old." She brushed her emo-like hair out of her face. "I saw you at school and I knew it was you, immediatley. I mean you have the Smith resemblance. Whats with the bruises on your neck? What happened?

She knew an awful lot about me.

"Do I know you?" I asked raising an eyebrow. My aunt walked over and stopped at the table. She then down next to me. I knew this girl, not.

She smiled and shook her head. "Nah I am Raven. And your family is very well known around here. The Smiths are kinda a legend around here." She shook my hand.

"So. You like BVB?" She asked looking at my phone case and my shirt.

"Oh hell yeah. Who doesnt?" I said, laughing slightly. My Aunt made a gurgling sound in her throat. "Yeah yeah I know you dont but you are messed up." I said, Raven and I laughing more. She was pretty cool.

Suddenly, a big shadow fell over our table and Ally's bite of her MCchicken fell out of her mouth. But we all looked up slowly at the shadow. My face instantly let up. "Oh My Gawd. DYLAN??" I yelled jumping up and hitting my head on the light above me. I fell back down.

A:N/ More later. I have to go. LOL.