Mature CONTENT

Cassidys POV

Mature Content Below.

****MATURE CONTENT****

Dylan was wriggling on the floor. Ignoring the boy and my father, I draped the black sheet over my body and tied it above my boobs. I slid off of the bed and walked over to Dylan. I helped him up and stared in his eyes. "Dylan? Are you okay? Your head is GUSHING out blood." "Cassidy. There is something you need to know. I uh-" He never finished. A guard grabbed him, yanked him up and took him out the room. "NOOOO!!!!!! DYLAN!!?" i sobbed. I sat on the floor and laid my head on my knees. "WHY" I started crying like a baby. The boy grabbed me up by my armpits. He yanked me back onto the bed and threw me down. I tried to sit up but he laid right on me. "Hey. Cant breathe." I said. Lets just say, that he was naked and he was on top of me. I had a sheet wrapped around me. And thats all. He brushed the tears off of my cheeks. Then he kissed my eyelashes. "Please, don't cry. Makes me want to cry." Then he rolled off of me. But he pulled me close. And looked right into my eyes. I started to say something but an amazing smell filled my nose.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" I yelled sitting up. "FOOD." My tongue started watering. A guard set a tray of food in front my face. I grabbed a soft taco and some sour cream and gobbled it down. I then noticed that everyone was staring at me. "What now?" I asked.

My father looked at the tray, then up at me. "Nothing. Keep eating."

"Want some?" I offered the boy some food. I had food in my mouth and he looked disgusted.

"Sure." He slowly took a piece of pizza. He took a bite. "Yum. My gawd. This is SOO good. Is there drugs in this?" He asked. I paused.

"No. Why in the world would you think that?" my father asked.

"You guys eat. And I will bring your mother down." He said, getting up to leave.

"AND some clothes, for both of us." I said nodding at the boy.

"BABES. You might want some clothes. But I am fine." He sprawled out on the bed, letting the last sheet fall off his body.

"Oh my god." I said. His whole body was muscles. He had a V-line that led to his penis area.

I let my eyes, rake over his body. "DAMN BOY. Hit the gym a lot?" I mean from what I could see, it was NOT steroids. But man was he fit....

I laughed shakily. Finally tearing my eyes away from his body. My father smiled.

"I will get you some clothes. And the shower is over there." He pointed to a door, that I didn't see. "Wow." I said. My father left. and he locked the door.

"What is your name?" I asked him.

"Jackson." He said. Staring at me. "You like my body?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I kept my face steady, and kept my eyes on his.

"No." I said, watching his face fall. "I am JOKING. Yes I do. But please cover yourself up."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I have seen bigger. I am gonna take a shower." I stood up and let the sheets fall to the floor. Suddenly, I was thrown on the ground. "Jackson. GET OFF OF ME." I shrieked. Trying to get him off of me.

"Have you really seen bigger? TELL ME."

"Aww. I see. Your pride is ruined. NO I HAVENT." I yelled, as he twisted my arm back. "YOUR HURTING ME." He let go and slowly got off of me.