Lunch with Eric

Cassidys POV

"Wait. So you really are that smart?" I was sitting with Eric at the back of the lunch room. They had couches and everything. I nodded. I had my legs thrown over Eric's and he was balancing his tray on my thigh. I was leaning against the wall. I had a pizza in my mouth.

"Really. I was waiting for someone to correct him. But I guess the nerds are either not nerds, or they are too scared to correct a teacher. But from the looks on their faces, I doubt they are too scared to correct a teacher. I think they really didn't see it."

I laughed. Eric did too.

"So whats your favorite SWS song?" Eric asked, in between bites of his cheeseburger.

"Um. Stomach Tied in Knots. Or Iris. You?" I took another bite of my pizza.

"I would have to say Alone."

"With MGK." I said.

"Yeah." He looked surprised. "Or Roger Rabbit."

"FIR song? And do you like ADTR?" I said. I really hoped he did.

Eric jumped up and started singing/screaming.

"DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNT. THIS TOWN WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF US ALL." He sat back down.

I laughed. "I take that as a yes."

"YEAH. And as for Falling In Reverse, I would have to say, Raised by wolves. Or Bad Girls Club. OOOORRRR Good Girls Bad guys."

It was my turn to jump up. "BITCH You gave me the FUCKING CLAP.'" Then I clapped twice. Everyone stared. But I did not care.

I thought Eric was going to die from laughing. I laughed too. I pushed Eric over and smiled.

"HUh HUMMM." A voice interrupted us. I looked up and stared. "Hi?" Was my answer. "Do I know you?" Then I remembered. The blond girl, Savannah.

"I cannot hide whats on my mind. I feel it burning deep inside. A passion crime to take whats mine. Then I start living for today. Never gonna change my mind. We can leave it all behind. Nothings gonna stop us, NO NOT THIS TIME. So take your hand in mine.Its ours tonight." Eric said. I got it. Savannah didn't. I smiled. He grabbed my hand and spun me around. "This is a REBEL LOVE SONG. Hearts will sacrifice, its do or die. This is a Rebel Love song." I sang the last few lines.

Eric still had me by my waist. He pulled me up to his chest and looked down at me. His blue eyes darkened, several shades.

"HELLO. I am STANDING HERE."

It was a distant sound. I couldn't look away from his dark gaze. He was leaning in and I couldn't do anything but stare. I was like a deer-in-the-headlights, I could just stare but I couldn't move at all. I was frozen. I wanted to move away but my whole body was stuck in this position. His lips kept coming. Closer and closer.

His lips brushed my bottom lip. My bottom lip trembled slightly. He let out a breath and I sighed. He placed his teeth on the bottom and the top of my bottom lip. He nibbled slightly and I just died. My heart stopped beating and I collapsed. He held me up in his arms. "Cass?"

I fought to stand up. I stepped back and leaned against the wall. Eric stepped towards me. His arms open.

"No. Stay away." I gasped. I couldn't breathe.

"But Cass. I am sorry. I don't know what happened. Lets just grab a soda or something."

I nodded. I picked up my tray and finished my pizza. 

A:N Hope you enjoyed. 

Dont forget to comment and VOTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!