Interveiw

Interview with characters.

First Interveiw

Me; So Cassidy. If you could be a supernatural creature, what would you be?

Cassidy: Well. Seems how you created me, you know what I am going to say.

Me; Yeah. well THEY don't. *Motions to audience*

Cassidy; I guess I would be a vampire. They seem cool. Just not the sparkly ones like Twilight. *PUTS HANDS IN AIR* Don't get me wrong. I love Emmett, but dang. Sparkles?

Me; I agree. *Laughs* So. who do you hope you end up with? Dylan. Or Eric?

Cassidy: I just want to find my parents. If anyone disagrees with that then DO IT. Nah I want to end up with, *Taps finger to her chin. Thoughtfully* I want to end up with ANDY. *Laughs again.*

Me; YEAH CASSIDY. *Gives attitude) SO DO I. I DO TOO. BUT ERIC OR DYLAN???

Cassidy; Wait and see. *Laughs then stalks off*

Second Interveiw

Me; Hello Dylan.

Dylan: Hello Creator. *Bows down dramatically*

Me; Stand up, you buffoon.

Dylan: Okay. MOM!!!

Me; Anyways. On with the interview. Tell us how you felt when Cassidy was being choked by Eric.

Dylan: *Angrily* YEAH ABOUT THAT. Why did you make her character ALMOST DIE??? HUH. NEVER STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT ME IN ANY OF THIS.??!!!???

Me; Dylan. Calm DOWN. I did it for the readers. *Gestures dramatically to audience. CHEERS go up."

Dylan: Fine. Whatever. *Gives in.*

Me; So what do you want to be? Supernaturally?

Dylan: I would like to be a werewolf. Or just stay human. Ya know? But it might be nice to be able to change forms...*stares off into space.*

THIRD interview

Me: Good Morning Eric.

Eric: *looking like he just rolled out of bed.* This better be good. I haven't had my Starbucks yet. *Looks out into the crowd as cheers go up at the S word.

Me; Laughs.* Wow. Okay. SO ERIC. Do you like Cassidy? Or nah.

Eric;*brushes long hair out of his face* liking someone is NOT for public record. Okay?

Me; FINE.

Eric; *Smiles smugly*

Me: If you wasn't a character in my screen I would come through the screen and slap the shite outta you.

Eric; *stammers, scared* Kaitlyn I am so sorry. I was just saying.

Me; I know sweetie. You seem to be doing a lot to apologize for lately.

Eric; Yeah AND WHOS FAULT IS THAT??? You *Pauses for EFFECT* Kaitlyn HUBBARD, MADE ME. AND YOU MADE ME THIS WAY. *sighs.*

Me; Okay then, Are you done throwing a fit, mister TWO year old?

Eric; WHATEVER

ME; I forgive you. What supernatural creature would you like to be?

Eric; I would like to be *ponders* an angel. A FALLEN angel.

me; how come?

Eric: *smiles* How about we discuss this over coffee? I need my Starbucks...*wiggles eyebrows* Wanna come?

Me; HELLS YEAH!!! *goes through screen* BYE

Who liked it? It was really hard. To do the whole interview thing. I mean ARGH. I want you guys to see more of there personalties but its hard. Off to update NEXT CHAPTER...