My future with Jackson

Cassidys POV

I could see myself and I couldn't think of anything to do. I couldnt speak for myself or make any decisions I looked about a year or two older than I am now. The real Jackson was just as flabbergasted as I was. He squeezed my hand.

I was in a white dress, and my stomach was huge. Eric and Dylan were in the pews and staring at me, with open mouths. I was pregnant and Jackson was staring down at me. I lifted the collar of my dress and he bit down on my neck and blood burst out of my neck.

"You are marked now."

Me-as-me-but-older-me fell to ground holding her stomach. Jackson helped her up and kissed her. "Is it time?"

She nodded.

Next scene

My vision tunneled again.

We were in a hospital.

I saw Jackson holding me. I was sweating like I just ran for a very long time. "Argh. JACKSON YOU DID THIS~!!!!!! YOU SONOUVABITCH. DONT YOU EVER GET ME PREGNANT AGAIN. I AM GOING TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND GLUE IT TO YOUR FOREHEAD."

I looked up at the real Jackson and he smiled tightly. I laughed.

A few minutes later, the doctors laid a baby in her arms. She cried. It was a boy, and she looked up at Jackson.

"I changed my mind. As soon as the doctor says I can have sex again, we are. Okay? And I want more of this happieness with you. I love you." The older Cassidy looked at the real Jackson and I, then she smiled. She pointed at us and Jackson looked. He smiled too. They knew we were here.

The-not-so-real-Jackson, kissed her lips and picked up the boy. "I love you too, Cassidy. And hell yeah, we can make more babies. I am so glad you chose me over the other two, all those years ago."

I glanced at Jackson, and he mouthed three words that sent my world and vision tunneling again.

"I love you."