Season Premiere | Episode 1. 'Fakers'

House in M/M.

***

6 girls packed their belongs from wherever they came from to sunny Los Angeles. Can they both win Classy together, or will one or maybe two win?

***

"Never underestimate me, because that might be a horrible turn for you." A girl in her confessional states.

"It's Joyce, bitches." She says finally.

JOYCE

Her intro comes in, and they call her 'Hurricane Joycie'.

"I'm your worst nightmare when you fuck with me, many girls don't understand that. Basically you gotta be cool to me, and I'll be cool to you back. If not, then me, hell no, I ain't giving you respect." She claims.

"I don't have time for haters...like I got plenty of money to throw, spend, use, etc...and a hater? Totally not my priority boo." She says also, laughing.

A hot pink bentley pulls up, and it has the Classy girls symbol, which is a '💖💜💘'. Joyce gets in the car, and the top roof rolls down. She starts dancing, while her personal driver drives to the house for her.

[If letters/words are bold, that mean's it's confessional.]

"Bitches know me everywhere I go. I'm cute, & honored to be here. I don't have time for people like these girls, like come on now. Build a bridge and get over it, I'm spoiled, pretty, and that's all you really need to know." A nice, white beautiful girl says in her confessional.

ARIANA

Her intro comes in, and they call Ariana 'Queen Of Misfit'.

"Yes, I am VERRYYYY conceited. I don't even care, because why am I supposed to care about people who don't care about me, thus I don't care about them? Pfft, I won't even know these girls and that's my good enough reason." Ariana states.

"Can't wait for this house, about to be lit." Ariana says to herself, sitting down at Chipotle, outside. A waitress comes in and hands her a drink.

"Many girls think I'm really stuck-up and a bitch, but when you see me ain't nothin' wrong with me. I was born as GOD'S CHILD, okay ladies?!" Another girl tells, then it goes to her intro.

INDIA (OR INDYIA BUT I USE 'INDIA')

They call India 'The Cali Hothead'.

"I need to learn howtta' be classy, ok?! The Westbrooks ain't nothin' classy, we are plain ghetto sometimes." India says honestly, laughing to death.

She walks over to Ariana, and gives her a hug, sitting down and clutching her golden-diamond Judith Leiber's purse tight.

"Oh my goodness, hey!" Ariana says, smiling.

"Hey boo, what's up?! I can't wait for this experience to start happening!" India says excitedly.

"I can't wait either, and mostly to see the house!" Ariana squealed with India.

"This hoe looks dumb and ditzy, like boo what have you been feeding yourself? Candy drugs?" India says in her confessional, flipping her hair.