Season 1 | Episode 3. 'Life Coach'

Previously on Classy Girls | BGC Series, the girls have settled in the house but when Joyce & India begin to bully Ariana just because she lost the fight with Jessica, Aaleeyah tells the girl that it isn't right to gang up on Ari just because she lost a fight. Nicki agrees with Aaleeyah, which makes Joyce, Jessica, & India turn their backs on her. Jessica says that she thought they were on her team, but Nicki tries to make it clear she was never on anyone's team. After the fight, Ariana, Aaleeyah, & Nicki decide to go turn up at the club. While they are gone, the other 3 Joyce, Jessica, & India decide to go throw Ariana, Aaleeyah, & Nicki's stuff in the pool along with their mattresses. But when the others get back, as huge fight breaks out. What will happen now?

[Note that in this episode, the life coach will be entering the house to fix the girls' issues and why they came in order to learn to be classy. She's in the M/M].

"So we got back from the hotel, and I'm not done with those other hoes. They crossed the line, and they won't leave us alone." Aaleeyah says in her interview, sighing.

Ariana, Aaleeyah, & Nicki go to the pool and feel that the mattresses are still damp, so they go upstairs to their room and see new beds. They lay down on it.

"You alright Ariana?" Nicki asks Ari.

"No, I didn't come here to get bullied by big bitches. I feel like I'm weak, and I can never win a fight in this house. I just wanna go back home and take care of my son. Rather than either Joyce, Jessica, or India or ALL of them beating me up." Ariana explained.

"Baby, don't say that. You got me and Nick. And hell, we gonna make sure you don't get jumped. 3 VS 3, seems fair enough. And we never thought you had a son, what's his name?" Aaleeyah asked.

"Javier." Ariana said.

"Awwwh, maybe one day we can say hi to him on the phone boo." Nicki said, sharing a laugh with everyone.

Meanwhile, India was easedropping, and listening into the converstation.

"Maybe...I was easedropping! But Ariana you have a SON? A child? Go take care if your motherfucking child you dumb ass ho. What type of mom leaves their child to come on a Reality Tv show?" India questions in her interview.

"OH MY GOD WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR THIS!" India yells to Joyce & Jessica, as they sit down in the foyer.

"What happened?" Joyce asked.

"Ariana has a SON...! And his name is Javier." India said.

"She does? What a dumb ass clueless ass bitch, she need to take care of her son. Rather than be here." Jessica shared.

"Whatever, her son is probably ugly as hell just like HER," Joyce said, making others laugh.

"Wanna go confront her on having a son? Let's get this bitch back home." India asks.

"Hell yeah." Jessica agrees, and Joyce nods her head yes as they go to Ariana, Aaleeyah, & Nicki's room.

"We are going to let this bitch Ariana that it's no more games, this bitch crossed the line like go and take care of your damn son." Jessica says.

"Bitch get the fuck out this house. You have a son to take care of," India orders Ariana.

"Shut the fuck up India, why you so pressed about her having a son with yo' easedropping ass?!" Nicki yells at India.

"I want this bitch out, she gotta go, NOW." India says.

"Why are you worried about if I have a son? Ho you ain't my mother, get the hell out!" Ariana screams.