Season 1 | Episode 6. 'Gates Are Open'

Previously on the Bad Girls Club,

New bad girl Angie arrived to the house. When everyone went to the club, Angie noticed that there was a last drink waiting for her but it was gone. She confronted India because she knew it'd be her because India had a attitude and gave her faces ever since Angie walked in the club. India yelled at Angie, having an altercation with her in the restroom, which led the girls to fighting and Aaleeyah breaking it up. Jessica was talking about Angie to Nicki, and Nicki thinks that it's fake because Jessica was smiling to Angie in her face and several days ago Jessica talked about how she was never going to talk about another person in the house again. Nicki tells Angie what Jessica said about her. When the girls get home, Angie puts on her fighting clothes to go confront Jessica, with a brutal fight which leads Jessica packing.

-

{Interview: Angie}

"So this morning I go talk to my cousin Charlotte! I want to inform her on the shit that's been going on in this house, and I really need some advice from her, since she's been in other previous BGCs." Angie says.

{Interview: Over}

Charlotte: "Hello?"

"Hey boo it's me Angie, let me start off by saying these girls are SOMETHING ELSE." Angie says.

Charlotte: "Girl hayyy! Anyways inform me on the shit!"

"I've already been in 2 fights and it was all on my first night. This bitch India, I don't know who the fuck she think she is but boo, she took my last drink that was supposed to be for me. Then we fought in the restroom because the bitch think she got it all. And this other hoe Jessica was talking shit about me JUST AFTER the hoe was smiling in my damn face when I walked in this damn house. My boo Nicki had to tell me that she was talking shit about me. So when I got home I put on my fighting clothes and I beat the SHIT TALKING outta' that girl. They sent her ass home too." Angie explains.

Charlotte: "Damn bitch...what the fuck you on? Some Goku type shit?"

"Haha....no. I just need to teach these cunt-eaters how we do it in Inglewood." Angie says.

Charlotte: "You ain't neva' lied boo! Anyways I gotta go hun, I have a photoshoot."

"Alright boo you better slay, talk to you later." Angie says, hanging up the phone.

{Interview: India}

"So I hear Angie talking shit about all of us in her little whack ass 'conversation', and I hear she's talking to Charlotte from another BGC about advice. Boo, before you go to Charlotte check yourself bitch. Charlotte took her own advice which got her ass jumped in her season. You whack ass petty ass whore." India says.

{Interview: Over}

"Hey Angie. So I hear you talking shit about us? And how we're cunt eaters." India confronts Angie.

"Yes boo, I was talking shit about you and Joyce. You both are the only weak bitches in this house, period." Angie says.

{Interview: India}

"I understand that you'd talk shit about me, but about Joyce? Really boo? Joyce ain't even do shit to you in this house but be nice to you. But that's cool boo, I'll have Joyce break yo' ass." India says.

{Interview: Over}

"Bitch get the fuck out of my face or else I'll have Joyce come here and break your fucking neck bitch." India threatens Angie.

"OH SO THAT'S A THREAT? BABY GORLLLLLLLLLLLLL....!! I'M READY FOR THIS THREAT BITCH!!!! BRING HA' ASS HERE GORL. LET HER BREAK MY FUCKING NECK." Angie says, as India is silent.