Season 1 | Episode 9 'Femme Fatale' SEASON FINALE

Saturday Morning...

In Aaleeyah & Nicki's Bedroom...

"In 1 day it's gonna be the last day." Nicki said.

"Damn, we came real far. I almost left the house, but we managed to stay put in this house and stay strong for Ariana. 💪🙌👏 We did it." Aaleeyah said.

"You're right. I'm proud of us. I just can't wait until the reunion though." Nicki said.

"Right? It's gonna be crazy though." Aaleeyah said back.

"Hey, y'all want some breakfast? I made breakfast in the kitchen, and hopefully this morning can be peaceful now that Angie isn't here." Ashlee asked Nicki and Aaleeyah.

"Sure, let's go." Aaleeyah said as her and Nicki got up out of bed, and to the kitchen, sitting down and eating.

A few minutes later the house door opens and it's Angie coming in the house, with her pair of high heels in her hand, walking to her bedroom.

[Interview: Angie]

"I'm tired of these bitches. ALL OF THEM. They need to go. Leave. This is my house, I run this house, and these bitches no longer mean anything to me. So if they not gonna leave my house, I'll do it for them."

[Interview: Over]

Angie takes a shower and changes into her fighting clothes, going downstairs to the kitchen.

"So y'all was talking shit about me when I went to the hotel but now that I'm here, y'all quiet as hell." Angie told the girls.

"Girl you better sit your ass down nobody is scared of you." Nicki said to Angie.

"You free to run up on India, so run up on me!" Angie told Nicki.

"Bitch I'm not tryna' go home, you can gladly stand here and start shit for no reason, because I'm not going to be a part of it. But if you put your hands on me first it's going down." Nicki told Angie.

"Bitchhh...you're not going to do shit but-" Angie says but she is cut off by Joyce running over to her and punching her in her jaw, as Angie falls and Joyce starts punching Angie some more and pulling her hair, dragging her around the kitchen.

The security rushes in again and breaks up the fight.

A producer takes Angie to a room to talk to her.

"Angie you can't just come back from the hotel and immediatley start drama." The producer told Angie.

"Well them hoes is fake as fuck and I can get a round 2, it's on and poppin'!" Angie yelled.

"We're going to have to send you home. I'm sorry. Pack your suitcases. The van will be out in a few." The producer said.

"Wow." Angie mumbled, walking away and going upstairs to her room.

[Interview: Angie]

"Well here it goes. I was the REALEST bitch in this house. None of these hoes was real, and NOBODY could be like me in bgc history ever again. I kept it classy and cute, and I whooped ass. But get ready for reunion time bitches, I'm going to strike back." Angie says.

[Interview: Over]

Angie gets her stuff together and exits the BGC house, into the uber which drives to the airport.

-In The House '

"Thank god that bitch went home. Nobody liked her ass anyways." Nicki said to everyone.

"Hopefully we can have fun. I don't feel like going to the club because that place is too rowdy, so maybe we can stay in the house." Joyce suggested.