Season 1 | Episode 2. 'Sluttish Madness'

Previously On 'Classy Girls', 6 girls entered the Classy Girls house with drama along with them. Ariana had beef with some of the girls, but Aaleeyah kind of liked Ariana. What will happen next? Read this episode now to find out.

2:35AM, Midnight
After The Fight W/ Ariana & Jessica,

"Damn girl that fight was crazy." Nicki told Jessica.

"Yeah maybe she'll stop fucking with me. But it's alright, I only got some blood on my fist. It's nothing." Jessica says.

"You're right maybe she will, she don't want a beatdown." Joyce says, sipping on her Pepsi that was in the Classy Girls, and making noise with her slurping the drink with the purple straw. Everyone laughed.

"She's sooooo annoying," India says walking upstairs to her room so she can go to bed. Everyone followed her, and all the lights were turned off in the house.

8:45AM, Morning
The Kitchen, Breakfast Time W/ Everyone Cooking

"After the fight that went down with Jessica & Ariana, I feel like they're bullying Ariana and I'm not cool with that. Just because Ari didn't win the fight, doesn't mean she's weak. So I'm gonna confront the girls with Ariana right next to me." Aaleeyah says in her confessional.

Aaleeyah gathered the girls up in the living room to talk.

"So I wanted to say something that was on my mind, and it's that I feel like y'all are bullying Ari just because she didn't win the fight with Jessica." Aaleeyah said.

"So you wasn't here when that hoe called me out for no apparent reason?" Joyce asked Aaleeyah, in a mean tone.

"Okay first of all I was there, and you don't gotta say it in a mean tone Joyce, because I'm trying to have a grown woman talk with you. The only person who hasn't bullied Ari is Nicki, and I respect that Nick." Aaleeyah explained.

"I do agree with Aaleeyah, like just because you lost a fight with someone, it doesn't mean you deserve to get bullied by a whole other wolf pack." Nicki stated.

"I do agree with you Leeyah, honestly." Nicki said.

"So who's side are you on?!" Jessica raised her voice at Nicki, getting aggravated.

"Listen, little girl. Who are you raising your voice at because we ain't outside that's first, and second I ain't on nobody side! I just agree with Aaleeyah because just because Ari lost the fight with Jessica, it doesn't mean she deserves to get bullied and picked on by a whole 'nother wolf pack!" Nicki explained.

"Bitch you not hanging out with us no more." Jessica said.

"Hoe I don't give a damn, I don't wanna hang out with you anyways." Nicki said.

"Cool because you fake as fuck Nick, I thought you was on our team!!" Jessica hollered.

"Okay how the hell am I fake, I was never friends with you...? And second, I was on nobody's team the minute I walked through these doors !

"Yeah whatever bitch I am done with you," Jessica said getting up and going to the kitchen to eat.

"Honestly I am done with Nick she is so fake and a backstabber ! But last night the bitch was entertained by Ari getting her ass beat." Jessica said in her interview confessional.