Season 1 | Episode 7. 'Misbehaving Models'

Previously On The Bad Girls Club,

The girls go on a booze cruise, and India isolates herself from the girls and the partying, and new replacement bad girl Ashlee enters the booze cruise, and India isn't feeling the new girl so she tests her by spilling hot chocolate all over Ashlee, which leads to a huge blowout.

-

{Interview: Aaleeyah}

"So today we're leaving the booze cruise. This short vacation was nothing but petty ass drama, all caused by India. But we did have some fun! (:" Aaleeyah says.

{Interview: Over}

The girls go back to the house and see a huge surprise.

"Oh my god! It says," Aaleeyah says.

"Pack your bags because you all bad girls are going to Paris!! But your flight arrives in 4 hours, so go get something to eat or go shopping to get ready to blow Paris!" Aaleeyah reads the post-it.

"YASSSS!!!!!" All the girls scream.

{Confessional Room: Aaleeyah & Nicki}

"HOEMYGOSHHHH WE ARE READY TO FUCK UP PARIS!!!" Aaleeyah and Nicki scream.

{Confession Over}

"Whatever...fuck Paris." India mumbles to herself.

{Interview: India}

"Like I said, fuck these girls. I'm ready to plan my attack on ALL these hoes before I leave to go home, besides that Paris can suck my clit." India says.

{Interview: Over}

At The Restaurant...

{Interview: Joyce}

"So I'm over the drama with Aaleeyah and Nicki, so I sit with them both along with Angie and Ashlee! But India is alone 'cause she's mad for some reason. and she's giving me annoying ass looks and mean mugging me. So I decide to confront her." Joyce says.

{Interview: Over}

"India are you really THAT mad? You keep on looking at me some type of way." Joyce asks India.

"Bitch don't act like you wasn't backstabbing me on the booze cruise! You were being fake as fuck!" India yells at Joyce.

"Bitch calm yo' ass down that's first, and I was teaching you a damn lesson IF you were even listening. I wasn't even being fake girl so settle down!" Joyce yells back at India.

{Interview: Aaleeyah}

"I'm kind of starting to like Joyce. She's stopping herself from being ran by India and under her control, plus she's over all the drama. This girl has changed! Congrats to her!" Aaleeyah says.

{Interview: Over}

"Joyce please! You were being fake as fuck boo...I'm done with you. I don't care if you're my cousin, I'm leaving this fucking house but I'm leaving with me whooping all of y'all asses." India warns the girls.

{Interview: Angie}

"LMFAO. Bitch bye, you ain't gone leave the house with a bang. Your gonna leave the house 'cuz we KICKED YOU OUT, boo (;" Angie says.

{Interview: Over}

"I'ma just ignore the fact that she said that. Because she knows her ass is gonna get beat. XD" Angie says.

"Exactly, like she is so extra." Nicki agrees with Angie.

{Interview: Ashlee}

"I guess India is the drama-starter of the house, because she really thinks she's gonna leave the house with a bang. All I could really do is laugh." Ashlee states.