T W O

"Do you want to hear this crazy dream I had last night?" asked Cami as she appeared next to me as we were exiting the front doors.

"I have a feeling that you're just going to tell me either way, so yea."

Cami rolled her eyes, "I swear this is a good one. In the dream, you were there actually, I was getting kidnapped in front of your house and you were watching the whole thing from your window but you couldn't help me because they had tied you up too. It was crazy you were like slamming you head against the window to break it and I was yelling for you to stop. Next thing I know, this man comes out from the drivers seat and it's freaking Harry Styles. We were being kidnapped by HARRY STYLES. I can't even tell you if it was a good or bad dream at this point."

I couldn't help but laugh because that is something that Cami would dream. "That's probably you're weird fantasy, getting kidnapped by a celebrity."

"Harry is not just any celebrity. He's Harry freaking Styles."

"I guess he's special then." I stopped walking to grab the keys for my car. "I had a pretty weird dream last night too."

"Really? Did you also get kidnapped by Harry?"

"No, but something like that. It's really fuzzy, but I remember doing my homework-" Cami doubles over laughing, cutting me off.

"Of course you're doing homework in your weirdest dream," she manages to spit out in between wheezes of laughter.

"Can you let me finish?" Cami finally stops laughing uncontrollably and stands up straight again. "Like I was saying, I was doing homework and then everything went dark and after a minute I realized that I wasn't alone in my room anymore. There was a guy there and he was in a cloak and I think he was trying to kill me, but like Harry Potter style using magic. I don't know what happened after that, but I woke up and it felt so real that I looked around my room for five minutes trying to find evidence of it."

"Oh that is kind of weird and super spooky, especially since you were actually home last night doing homework."

"Exactly! I don't know, maybe someone is trying to kill me." Cami and I laugh consider that I am the last person anyone has an unfinished agenda with.

I was reaching to open my car door when someone bumped into me causing me to drop my car keys. "I'm so sorry. I guess I was really distracted." Jace's familiar voice sounded next to me as we both reached down to grab my keys. He got to them first and offered them back with a radiant smile.

I involuntarily narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't worry about it, and thanks."

"See ya later." He waved and briskly walked away to a group of his friends on the other side of the parking lot. Two direct interactions with Jace Mason in one day.

"I think he has a crush on you," said Cami, causing a frown to immediately form on my face. I doubt that whatever he was feeling was a crush.

"Please never say that out loud ever again." I finally unlocked the car and we both got in. "I think he's up to something."

"Really? Like what?"

I pulled out of the parking lot, briefly making eye contact with Jace who happened to be looking in our direction. "I don't know but I overheard him on the phone in the library and he seemed really suspicious."

"Seriously?" Cami jumped up excitedly in her seat, turning her body to face me from the passenger seat. "Say more right now!"

"I don't know. He said something about taking care of a problem and then he mentioned a girl not knowing what happened last night, and that they were in the clear and there was nothing to worry about. I think he was referring to a girl that was probably at his party last night."