Chapter Twelve

:Edited 3/12/16

Kelsey - A month later

Things have been going great here in the Blood Rouge pack. I've became an official member and since I've become stronger, and trained I've stepped up as a warrior of this pack. I'm still in training but once I get to my full potential I know and so does Seira that we will be great. The Alpha and Luna treat me as one of their own, and Jason their Beta is kind and caring. Much like a brother. I love it here.

I was brought out of my thoughts by being tackled, I forgot I was in the middle of sparring.....oops...

"Pay attention Kels!" Jason yelled.

I grunted and used my opponents weight against him flipping us so that I was straddling him. I used my forearm to press against his jugular as my legs wrapped around his holding him still the more he moved the more pressure I put on his throat.

"Submit!" I growled down at Tyler, he was a bigger wolf but around my age. Believe it or not we've become great friends despite our eh position.

Tyler banged his fist on the ground, a sign of submission and I let him go instantly. I moved off of him and helped him up as he coughed and gasped for air.

"Damn Kelly...kill...me" he chocked out, I gave a sheepish grin.

I've aquired many nicknames here, Kels which is what Jason usually calls me, Kelly from Tyler or badass hah.

"Sorry Ty." I patted his back and Jason nodded.

"Good work. Now Kels I've talked to Alpha Gracan. He wants you, me and Tyler on border patrol tonight."

I stand shocked but soon excitement and happiness sets in and I sqeual. Tyler covers his ears but I ignore it. "Really?! OMG yes!" I jump up and down as Jason shakes his head amused.

"You've trained hard. And there isn't much more I can teach you. You've done good kid." I beam at his compliment and praise. Jason has become like a big brother to me over this last month.

"Thank you." I say, he nods "go get cleaned up you two." Tyler and I nod and leave the training grounds.

I walk into the pack house and see Alpha Gracan and Luna Jamie. They're sucking face with each other. I didn't mean to stare but the sight just showed me what I would never have and the small pang that went to my chest reminded me of my loneliness. Soon they must have felt eyes on them because they spotted me, I blushed having been caught watching.

"S-sorry." I say quietly, a hint of sadness.

Jamie looks sad, and Gracan looks sympathetic. "Don't worry dear. We just got carried away.." Jamie says shyly.

I giggle and wave bye as I head up stairs and shower. Getting ready for my first border patrol.

~*~

I meet Jason and Tyler outside. "Ready?" Jason asks. And I nod. We head to the woods and shift.

Oh yeah, the Blood Rouge pack know of my secret. About being a white wolf. And they've swore to keep it a secret. Alpha Gracan has been doing what he can to find out who my parents were or are if they are still alive. But when you've got to be discrete it's hard.

As long as I'm on Blood Rouge territory I'm safe... or so I believe..