Chapter Thirty-Six

Kelsey

After the doctor came back to check me, giving me some pain meds and basically a clean bill of health did Eli allow me to get up and leave the room.

The first thing on my mind after leaving the room was finding Tyler. Which thankfully didn't take me long. He was sitting in the den but what surprised me was seeing Alpha Gracan and Luna Jamie there along with Jason.

"Alpha, Luna,  Jason? What are you doing here?" I asked as I moved closer. My voice almost sounding normal.

All their eyes snapped my way and I was thrown off guard when Jamie began crying. I looked at Alpha Gracan in question as he rubbed her back soothingly.

"We've been so worried Kels..." Alpha Gracan said gently.

Tyler and Jason wasted no time in standing and hugging me between them. I enjoyed their comfort until I heard Eli's growl of warning. I looked at him to see him glaring at the two and when I turned and looked at Jason he was smirking.

I shook my head. Males. "I'm fine now.. Just happy to be out.."

The Alpha and Luna stood, walked to me and hugged me tightly. They'd always been a family to me for that month I was with them. And I had secretly made a decision to stay and give Eli his date.

"I'm so happy to see you awake Kelsey." Jamie whispered in my ear before pulling away giving me a watery smile. She then winked secretively at me as she spoke "so you believe you up for the journey home?" She asked.

I didn't even have a chance to fully process what she'd said before I was pulled back into a hard chest, I knew instantly it was Eli. His chest rumbled with his growl.

"She isn't leaving. She's staying with me!" He said, his voice daring them to try and take me.

Alpha Gracan rose his eye brows and smirked smugly,  "if I remember correctly her reason for being here is now completed. She is also a member of my pack."

He had Eli there, it was true that I had been filled in on the two young male wolves being caught and are now being held in the cells awaiting a desicion.  And I was in Gracans pack so I couldn't stay without his permission.

"Bull, she is my mate and the Moonlight's Luna." Eli argued.

I sighed as they both seemed to argue over this and felt Eli's body begin to shake and that's when I knew this had gone on far enough.

"Enough." I said strongly and firmly. Surprising myself for a moment. "I eh would like to stay for a while.. if that's okay?"

Alpha Gracam seemed to think about this for a moment. "I suppose that would be okay."

I heard Eli huff irritably behind me and I couldn't stop by Emile from coming to my face.

"You want to stay?" Eli asked.

I turned to look up into his eyes, I nodded "yes.. is that okay?"

H bids his head eagerly. Jamie clapped her hands together, "great it's settled then."