Chapter Thirty-Two

Kelsey

A whole month of nothing but pure torture, and males threatening to do more than either hit or touch. Its sickening how weak I've become.

I can't fight them, they keep me chained down or sudated. The rouge leader has simply made me shift once in a while, he has been trying to get me so weak that I'll be forced to...to mate with him and join him..

In the begining I was supposed to be sold to hunters but for some reason that I've yet to figure out this rouge now wanted me.

**flashback**

I was groggy from their sudation. I guess they've gotten tired from me screaming in pain that they caused. I kept my eyes closed because my eye lids felt overly heavy.

I could hear two hushed voices and knew one of them was the rouge leader.

"Why are we even bothering to keep her? Cant we just sell her off to the hunters?" A voice I didn't recognize said.

"No. I believe we would benefit more if she was mated to one of us. Me. And if we can get her weak enough and submissive enough she will beg us to spare her and when she does I will let her go if she joins our cause.." the vile leader said.

"Against the pack?" Again the unrecognizable voice asked.

"Yes.. She is Eli's mate.. I want revenge on him for..."  and suddenly the voices began to walk away. I couldn't hear why he wanted revenge on Eli.

**end of flashback**

I could feel Siera stir at the memory of Eli, I wonder where he was.. was he looking for us?

I shook my head, my whole being was giving up. Emotionally and physically I was drained.

He is coming Kel... He said so along with Xavier... Siera reminded, for the one thousandth time.

I'm getting weaker not stronger Siera.. I said.

I shook my head and for the first times tears threatened to spill. I've been strong, I've waited for my so called mate who is wanting another chance to come. But it's been I assume weeks. Has it been a month, two? And he still isn't here! He hasn't found me! Is he still looking? Did he give up and move on?

I bit my chapped lip to keep the sob in. I closed my eyes ready for darkness to consume me when I heard a faint voice.

Kelsey, baby! I'm coming just hang on.

I opened my eyes and looked around but all that was seen was darkness. I laughed sadly, now I'm hearing things...

No! That was Eli! He's coming Kel!!! He's coming!! Siera barked excitedly.

E-Eli? I prayed I was strong enough to send it through.

Kelsey! Oh my god! Are you okay babe? I'm coming.  I know where you are, I'm on my way with our fighters from mine and Alpha Gracans pack. Eli said in a hurry.

The tears and sobs that threatened to break free finally did. And I couldn't control them. He was coming....

P-please....hurry. I can't take this anymore.. my voice came out strained and weak.

I know baby.. Don't give up, I'm going to get you out and then I'll make sure your always safe.. his own voice came back strained with emotion.

I suddenly heard footsteps, and I felt the fear and dread. I wish... I wish I had given you that chance sooner Eli.. I'm s-sorry... I'd never seen Eli again and see where we could be in five years or even ten.. I'd never seen Gracan and Jamie again..

My body seemed to shut down when I seen the rouge walk in with a grin. I could barely hear Eli's cries.

KELSEY! KELSEY?! DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

When the door opened I knew they'd come back to finish their training. I let the darkness consume my.