Chapter Nineteen

Edited: 3/22/16

Kelsey

She stepped closer, even though I kept the fake calmness on the outside when she had said that her and Eli agreed to her being his mate and Luna I felt my heart break yet again. As well as Sieras.

"Hmm I will pray for your pack." I said and turned my back. But then I felt her claws, her fucking claws sink into my arm. I yelped and she laughed. Thats it I'm done, my eyes changed to a brighter blue as I let my wolf be in some control as well while I reared my arm back and punched her half force in the face. She let go and stumbled back. I turned my full attention to her and growled in warning. Did she listen? Nope. She lunged at me and I dodged, she did this more than one time and kept missing me. She became more and more frustrated. She sounded like a dying animal as she shrieked.

"I'm warning you to stop!" I said loudly but she continued, after a moment she stood there glaring at me with so much hate. Then I heard the familiar cracking of bones, I couldn't allow her to shift. Because if I shifted they'd know. So I ran to her and punched her full force she fell back but continued to shift. So I pummled into her face over, and over, and over again until she was uncouncious.

I was panting lightly when I heard a roar, I knew instantly it was Alpha Gracan. I quickly stood and turned to him, as he and Eli rushed over.

"A small misunderstanding." I said calmly when Alpha Gracan was within hearing distance.  

Eli looked down at Brittney then at me, "did you do this?" He asked clearly shocked.

"I did." I stated.

"What was the misunderstanding?" Gracan asked.

"She seems to have it in her head that I am after her Eli and she was warning me off. Even though she's a complete idiot, she couldn't comprehend that I left their pack for a reason." I shrugged. "She also felt threatened by me because her and Alpha Eli have an agreement."

His beta finally snapped out of his shock and looked at me with what I assumed was admiration.

Eli chocked on air, "what agreement?"

I shrugged, "her being claimed as your mate and Luna." Even the words hurt me and honestly as much as I tried I couldn't stop the pain. It hurt my wolf and I so much and to have Eli so close was all the more painful. I saw Alpha Gracan stiffen just slightly at the news. His eyes found mine, and I could see the sympathy. I looked away not wanting to see anymore sympathy or pity.

"What the fuck? I never agreed to that or anything like that!" Eli growled.

I laughed, "anyways, she sunk her claws into my arm and I played with her. I did warn her and then she got pissy and tried to shift so I stopped her." I looked right back to Alpha Gracan as I said that. He knew my reasons and he nodded.

"This is true. They both had words. And when Kelsey tried to walk away Brittney grabbed her." Eli's beta said. I smiled at him and he nodded.

"I see. Well Alex, you grab Brittney and take her to get cleaned up." Eli said with disgust clear in his voice.

I was unsure where the disgust played in, was he disgusted that one of his pack members attacked another packs member, the pack they were trying to get help from? Or was he upset because Brittney had attack me? I shook the thought quickly away, no way was it the later. I smiled to myself when I finally learned what the Beta's name was. I don't know why it was bugging me. "Am I free to go?"

"Actually Kelsey I need to have a word with you." Alpha Gracan said and I nodded. I followed him back to his office, wondering if I was in trouble or if he was going to ask privately if I was alright. I sighed, not wanting to be thought of as weak.