Chapter Fifteen

Eli - the forest pt. 1

I smelt the rouges in our territory and howled out the warning. Soon I had my Beta Alex, and a few other warriors behind me.

Spotting the two rouges we gave chase. They were fast I give them that. But, could we get them before they cross the border?

I growled in frustration as they crossed, stop! I ordered my pack, and they obeyed. Stopping at the borderline, growling out there own frustrations.

I looked around, where is the guard?! I then heard a growl coming from the tree line. A lone wolf, the size suggests that this wolf is female. I growled, but she didn't take her eyes off of the rouges.

Was she nuts? She's going to take them alone? My beta asked. I couldn't take my eyes off this wolf, I don't know why but she drew me in. Her fur was dirty, her wolf eyes a crystal blue.

But she was beautiful! I growled when one lunged at her, she dodged and sunk her canines into the back of his neck. The rouge whimpered in pain. I seen her bit down and then I growled as the other rouge hit her in the side.

I was sure we were about to see this female die but then she caught her footing and lunged, latching onto his throat. My pack along with myself growled in encouragement. Some of my pack shouted though she couldn't hear.

Get em girl!!!

Woooohhoo..

She pulled and twisted when she moved away his body fell. She began to move but was to slow the other grabbed her leg and looked like he was trying to chew it off.

I was about to step over when another wolf, who was grey stood in front of me snapping. I was baffled. He was concerned about me crossing while his packmate was being hurt.

But then I heard a vicious snarl. Looking up a bigger dark brown wolf tackled the wolf off her and wasted no time snapping his neck. When done she stood and whimpered. The wolf in front of me turned and went to her, nuzzling.

They must be mates? A pack member asked. But I couldn't answer. Seeing the two males care for her and comfort her irritated me and I don't know why.

The dark brown wolf shifted into him an form and pulled some shirts on, he handed the female a shift and she disappeared behind the tree. We all shifted while we waited.

When she came back out, I stood in shock. I knew my pack was shocked by their own reaction. But she never looked up, instead she went to stand by who I assume is their Beta.

"K-kelsey?" I asked in disbelief, and shock. I looked her over. Her legs were now toned and tanned and as she looked up I simply noticed the breathtaking blue eyes I'd missed. I felt my body stir to claim her.

I took a step but then snapped out of it when the Beta growled, "stay on your side Moonlight pack!" He ordered.

He slung his arm over Kelsey and pulled hee deep to his side. I growled possessively.

Xavier wanted to come out and challenge this wolf for touching her.