Chapter 15

Janelle

I was quite shocked to see Rodkevious. He'd been constantly calling but I wouldn't answer, honestly I didn't want to talk nor hear him out. It hasn't dawned on me that my marriage with him could possibly be over. Rod was the only man I had ever been with, the ONLY man I want to be with. I just can't get passed the fact that he cheated on me, and got the bitch pregnant. Now he stands in my face demanding me and my daughter to come home with him? I was bamboozled.

"I'm not going anywhere with you"! I stated sternly. I meant everything I said.

"Janelle, this isn't a debate; get your things, and let's go back home". He instructed.

I chuckled weakly at his ignorance. "So, you expect me to drop my life, follow behind you all the way back to Miami with you and pretend to be some happy couple again? To do what? Save your face? Make you feel good about yourself? Well let me tell you this.! I'm not going with your ass fuck this shit! Fuck you, fuck that bitch you got pregnant, fuck what we ever had, and fuck this motherfucking marriage I'm done"! I said. I grabbed a near by box and brushed passed Rodkevious. I opened the front door which stood behind him.

"Get out"! I said lowly. He stood there.

"Get out"! I screamed this time. Trying to hide hurt and tears, I swallowed my pride, my love for him and decided to do what was best for me; which was to move on.

"Janelle"?! Rod began to say through a cracked voice.

I placed my hand up shaking my head indicating that I no longer urged to hear what he had to say.

"Baby please listen to me"! He begged. "No! Get out"! I said sternly. I refused to give in. He cheated on me, and I'll never be able to trust him again, and what's a relationship a marriage with out trust. I always talked about those basketball wives and labeled them as world class 'dumb bitches' because they knew basketball players were dogs, but now I understand. Nobody goes into this and thinks it'll be them suffering from a heart break. They assume, it's not going to be my mind to break my heart, cheat on me, and embarrass me and leave me dry. You can't help who you fall in love with.

Rod still stood towards me with frowned eyebrows. His face full of weary. "See yourself out"! I said walking passed him only to be held back. On bending knees he held onto my legs begging for me not to leave him. I dragged his heavy body and tried getting it off of me.

"I dot want you anymore"! I said lightly and watched hurt fill his face.

I know I shouldn't feel like this, but I feel even. I cried myself to sleep to many nights. To many tears, and I'm tired.

---------- ITS VERY SHORT GUYYYSSS IM SORRY BUT JUST A LITTLE SAMPLE ON WHATS TO COME! Be VERREYYYYY PREPAREDDD YOURE IN FOR A TREAT ! Updating every other Thursday! So stay tuned! I know I'm late but I've been busy & my mother recently died so I was trying to get myself together. But I hope you enjoyed this very small chapter