Chapter 1

This is a sequel to Plus size Affection. DO NOT READ UNLESS YOUVE READ THE FIRST BOOK! You will be Completely lost! Chapters to this book will be LONG ! Also, it'll take some time to update because I want it to be PERFECT! Thanks.

Janelle

I sat in the rocking chair in my daughters room, Italy. She's so pretty. I stared into her almond brown eyes as she made soft noises trying to fight her sleep. "Go to sleep for mommy Italy". I whispered as I rubbed the base of her cheek with my finger. That always soothed her. She was such a precious baby, she didn't keep up much of a fuss and she ate pretty well. I don't know what I'm going to do when she's at the point where she can date. I'll probably have a heart attack. I always promised myself that I'd be the perfect mother, well try at least. Be reasonable with my children, make them feel like they always have someone they can run and talk to. I never want my kids to have anything to hide from me. I drifted away from my thoughts. I needed to concentrate on getting Italy to sleep. It's way to late for her to be up, it's two in the morning. I yawned heavily, and laid Italy down in her crib. She began to fuss. "Aww, baby don't cry. Mommies here". I comforted her. I hated those cries. They made me feel like I was doing something wrong, like I was missing something she needed. "Jay, go to sleep, I'll get her quiet". Rod interrupted. He's so sweet. He's a huge help. He always make sure I'm well rested and Italy's taken care of. "You sure baby"? I questioned in concern. "Yeah, it's fine. Now go gets some rest". He said kissing my cheek and picking up Italy. I smiled sleepily as I watched him carry her to the rocking chair and rock back and forth. "Go to sleep Janelle". I smiled and left my baby girls room.

I laid down in my bed, I tried getting comfortable. I always reminisce on my past life when I lay down in bed. I said my prayers, closed my eyes, and thought. Before I knew it I was sound asleep. Awaken by those same muscular arms that fit perfectly around my waist every night, Rod. He makes me feel secure, like I have nothing so worry about, like I'm care free. I smiled softly as he kissed my hair and snuggled closely to the base of my neck. "Goodnight baby". I said. "Goodnight". He said raspy.

-

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I looked around the large room and saw that Rod was no where in sight. I took a deep breath and smelled breakfast cooking. I smiled big and made my way to the kitchen. "Good-morning". I sang cheerfully.

"Good-morning". He greeted me back. "You made me breakfast"? I asked as I picked Italy up from her sling. "Yes, I did". He smiled. "Your so sweet". I said kissing Italy making her giggle. "I know, I gotta make my baby happy". He told me placing a plate in front of me. He made my favorite. Cheese grits with honey smocked bacon, eggs, and french toast.

"Damn, this all for me"? I asked sarcastically. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Alright baby, I'm gone". He said grabbing his bag off the sofa. I sighed. "Where you going Rodkevious"? I asked instantly annoyed. "To the gym". He assured me. "At 7:00 am"? I asked.

He threw his bag over his shoulder. "Yes Janelle, if I want to be ready for the season I need all the practice and physical therapy I can get. Don't you want me to be ready"?

"Fine". I said before picking Italy up and heading back to my room. I lost my appetite. Some may believe I'm being selfish, but I don't like Rod around his so called personal trainer so much. I'm not a jealous person at all, but it's something about that woman. At first Danyella, his trainer was just about business. But as time progressed I noticed how she looked at him, and it made me skeptical. She's a very attractive woman, toned body, Carmel brown skin, long natural curly hair, she was beautiful. I just don't like the fact that Rod has been getting up extra early to go "work out". He's dressed nicely and wares cologne, who in the hell wares cologne to go work out?