Chapter 9

Pamella

I read snippets of the TMZ article about my brother and his "trainer" I always had my suspicions about her, but goodness, how could he be so stupid? Poor Janelle. I've been so busy lately, with Symphony and planning my wedding I haven't even had time to call Janelle or Rodkevious. I just hope he can work things out with her, I know she's hurt by this all. And pregnant? That doesn't even sound right. In all honesty I know that hoe only looking for money. He's a successful basketball star; what hoe ain't looking for money?
"Mommy I'm ready". Symphony had been running me wild. I'm getting old and I can't keep up with her active two year old ways, I need a break. I promised her I would take her to chuck-E cheese today but I'm so tired. I hate to break my promises. "Baby, mummy's tired. Let mommy get some sleep and I'll take you later". I said to her. She sadly looked me in my face and I knew she was about to either cry or throw a fit. God knows I can't handle that right now. "Why not mommy"? She asked me poking her bottom lip out to me. "Baby I'm tired" I assured her.
"I wanna go to chuck cheese". She said dropping a tear. She stood in between my legs with her head lowered. I raised her head and wiped her tears. "You know mommy loves you right". I told her. "Then why you won't take me to chuck cheese"? She whined. Damn this little girl could scheme. She's only two, where she get this from? "That's because mommy is tired". The patience I've gained is amazing. The worst thing about having a toddler is trying to explain everything to them.
"Hey baby". Anthony said walking through the front door.
Thank God.
"Hey babe". I said. Damn you could hear how tired I was in my voice. "What's wrong withs daddy's princess? Why is my baby pouting"? Anthony asked Symphony. "She wants to go to chuck-E cheese". I assured him.
"Mommy won't take me" she told him, continuing the pout. Anthony spoiled Symphony way to much. That's why she's a brat now. Picking her up. "Well daddy's gonna take you out for ice cream and let mommy sleep. Ok"? He optioned.
"Ok" she said. "Good, go get your shoes"! He told her putting her down. I watched as her little body ran into her room and grabbed her sandals and sat in the hall and placed them on her feet.
"Thanks baby". I said kissing his lips. He smiled and grabbed my ass. "You'll pay for it later". He said winking then picking up Symphony. "Say bye to mommy".
"Bye mommy". She yelled. "Bye baby".

Janelle

I found myself laying on Rod's chest, which made me reminisce. I remember when we were happy, and didn't have to go through this. We been through so much to be together and now here comes this Danyella chick destroying everything we built. I listened to the light snores being projected from Rod and Italy. Rods' phone began to vibrate, I looked over to see the caller ID say 'Jason' his manager. I answered.

"Hello"?

"Janelle"? He questioned confused.

"Yes"?...

"I guess you didn't see those tabloids, where's Rod. We have something to discuss"! He urged

I was curious about these articles, millions of links were sent to my phone, but I didn't have the strength to open one. I can't allow myself to get anymore. But when Jason said that it made me think.

I tapped Rod continuously until he woke up. "Jason's on the phone". I said blankly before I handed him the phone, and walking off.

I grabbed my phone and went to the bathroom. I sighed.

"Great"! I said sarcastically.

It didn't surprise me that more links were sent to my phone.

Open it.

No.

Open it.

No Janelle.

Your already hurting, this might kill you.

Open it.

My conscience, battling with itself. I opened it..............

Rodkevious

I listened to my manger, Jason, practically tell me I was fucked over through the phone.

"Do you know how much shit is going to pop off because you can't keep your dick in your pants? Huh?" Jason screamed.

"Miami Heat is debating if they want to drop your contract because you are causing to much controversy, do you know this broad set herself a interview with the press today"? He went on.

"You put yourself, and me in a lot of shit! When I signed you and became your manager what the fuck did k make clear to you"? He yelled.

"Not to fuck with these broads... But listen Jason-"

"Fuck a listen Jason, you're in a lot of shit, get your ass down here to the station so we can figure out how to control this bitch"..

Dial tone.

I sighed. I looked up to see Janelle standing over me. "She's pregnant Rod"!

My jaw dropped, not abel to explain myself.

"Janelle baby, wait"! She snatched away from me. Not saying a word, she grabbed Italy smiled weakly and shook her head.

If I hadn't lost her, I most defiantly lost her now.

I pressed my face in between my hands. My breathing increased, as I let out a loud groan. I had to let this anger out. I paced across the floor and then punched the nearest wall. "DAMMIT" I screamed, dropping to my knees.

I lost my wife, and daughter forever..

Thank you all for your patience, I hope you all are still committed to my book. Also if you don't mind, will you all check out my two new books entitled "misunderstood" & "struggle don't come easy" . Thank you!