*Daryls Pov*

Its been two days since I lost my wife and Beth and 4 since I lost my family.

I'm with a group of some pricks, They seem okay, except from this one. His names Len. I wanna kill him. He makes jokes bout my wife and when I mentioned my kids he laughs and said that they are dead. Out of no where everyone crouches, I crouch and look. I see two girls walking.

"Where are we gonna be there?" The blonde one snaps. Joe (the leader of this group) and the other men rushed out and grabbed the blonde, Len held a knife to her neck.

"Rikku!" She screamed out, and that moment the other one spins around drawing two pistols.

They all pulled weapons, I started to panic. What would Violet do? What would Rick do?

"Claimed." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. Len dropped the Blonde and she ran to the Brunette's arms. The men grumbled and walked off.

I walked towards them and the both pulled a gun,"I ain't gunna hurt you, promise."

"Yeah right." The brunette scoffed.

"Have you seen a girl with medium length black hair, and a blonde girl bout this tall?" I put my hand at my chest.

They girls looked at each other,"No."

"What about any group?" I asked desperately.

"Came across a group. A man with nice hair, two woman, A dog or what ever it was and kids." The blonde spoke up. The brunette looked at her fierce.

"Any names?" I hoped they were talking bout Blake as the 'dog'.

"What ya getting at?!" The brunette snapped.

"My kids and wife are out there. We all got lost!" I snapped," So answer the damn question!"

"Heather, and Rick. That's all I remember." The blonde sighed.

"Those are my people." I let out a breath of relief. If Heather was alive, I had to hope that the twins were with her.

"I'm sorry." The blonde hugged me, god shes like Beth so much.

"My names Rikku." The brunette snapped.

"Freya. You can call me Frey." The blonde disconnected herself from myself.

"Daryl." I grunted.

"Can we get moving?!" Joe yelled to me.

"Yeah. Yeah." I turned away and walked to Joe and the others. The woman were following us.

"New members?" Billy sickly smiled at them.

"For now." Rikku hissed.

"I claimed them." I snapped at him, he had to remember the rules.

"Alright, Alright Let's get going." Joe mumbled and started walking.

~~~

The girls have not left my side, they watched me hunt and cook. Frey was shaken up from earlier how the men killed Len, over lying about me.

"Fellas these are the people that killed our man at the homes. Kill them, no mercy." Joe and all them walked out, I stayed back for a moment.

"Stay here." I told the girl's sternly, they didn't need to see this.  With that I walked out of the bushes. I seen Rick, Michoone, Blake, And Heather All at gun point.

"Whoa hold up they are good people." I yelled to Joe. Next thing I knew I was getting the crap beaten outta me.

Then I saw her, my daughter.

"Raine" I cried loud enough for her to hear me.

*Rikkus POV*

"Raine" Daryl cried out. I peeked out and seen everyone fighting. The group we seen before, Rick and them. I started to walk out when Freya grabbed my arm,"C'mon! We have to help them." I shook her off,"Stay behind me, I gottcha, and you got me." I fully walked out with Freya. I saw that dog, I shot the man that was aiming at the dog, letting the dog jump on the man that was holding a knife at the woman that we met before.

I then shot a man that was holding the black woman with a gun to her head.

Rick bit Joe's neck out and walked past Daryl to a little boy that I believe was his son, and a little girl. He shot the one man with ease, and beat the other mans face in, over and over again. I let my gun drop to my side. I actually killed humans.

Freya ran over to Daryl helping him up, I walked over to Heather,"Good to see you again." She smiled.

*Daryls POV*

"Raine," I kept mumbling. My daughter.

"Daryl?" A small vice pipped in, touching my shoulder.

"I need to see her" I breathed, slowly.

Soon her hand moved and I was alone. What felt like forever pass in moments. My face stung, my mouth was bleeding but hell I don't care, I just want my family again.

"Where? Who?" The voice mumbled, wrapping an arm around my waist, helping me up.

"The little girl." I looked around, everything going between black and normal, seeing who was holding me, the blonde one. It seemed like everything was moving slow. Then I saw my baby girl she was so close yet so far. She turned around and ran towards me.

"Daddy!!" I heard and then it all went black this time.

*3rd person POV*

Daryl collapsed in Freya's arms, making her fall to the ground. Rick ran after Raine, who ran at her father - Daryl. No one said a word, they just stared at their collapsed friend and the new person they had met a while ago on the road. Rick picked Daryl up off Freya and Raine tried to help her up but failed, being a weak because she is a kid. Rikku went over and helped her sister up off the bloody dirt. Rick put Daryl down in the car that his son and Raine had been sleeping in until the fighting started.

"We should start moving soon. The gunfire will attract the freaks." Heather grumbled, struggling to pick herself up off the ground. When the attack happened she lost her support to help her stand. Michoone sat in the dirt with Carl, who was traumatized for watching his own father rip out another mans neck with his own teeth.

"She's right." Rick said loud enough for everyone to hear,"We do have to start heading out. Everyone pack up."

As he finished, everyone let out a grunt or sigh. Poor little Raine was sitting with her father, crying. She didn't know if she was happy that he's here or if she was sad that he's knocked out.

"Wait." Heather looked around, and covered her covered her mouth about to cry. Rick looked at her concerned and was confused, Heather went on after a moment of silence and trying to collect herself,"Where is Violet and Beth." She said more of a statement than a question seeing they weren't around. In that moment everyone's heart broke, no one knew what to say, but they agreed not to let Raine know that her mother was missing more than she knew, so when she asked they would say,'We are going to meet her and Beth at Terminus.'

Everyone looked around one last time, gathering their things, not that they had much of anything now. Rick looked at Rikku,"Are you coming with us?"

She looked around,"Yeah, I guess we will." She smiled and nodded at Rick, as he went and picked up Daryl.

With that they continued on their rode to Terminus.